What is it? Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Lolita helps to keep your lips moisturized throughout the day. It has SPF 20 which will protect your lips when you are too busy in the scorching sun getting your things done. College office party or home alone, Baby Lips is the only answer to soft plump lips.
Price: Rs. 190 for 4 gm
My experience with Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Lolita
This lip balm comes in small tubes with a twist base. The color of the packaging is a subtle soft pink. You don’t have to worry about carrying huge lip balm tubes as this tiny one takes up only a teeny space in your purse that makes it totally travel-friendly. No worries about melting away of the product and spilling it all over your pouch. The outer cover in which the tube comes shows all the ingredients that are put into making it.
Color and texture:
It is a soft and subtle lip balm that leaves a translucent pink tint on your lips. The consistency of the product is slightly thick which for me a big thumbs down because it feels sticky on my lips even though it keeps your lips moisturized for a longer period of time. But as the overall texture is smooth, it makes the application process much easier. This lip balm stays on your lips for around 4-5 hours even though the packaging claims that it moisturizes your lips for around 16 hours.
It has got more of a fruity sweet smell and not too strong. Moreover, the fragrance doesn’t last long.
Absolutely in love with the subtle translucent tint, smooth application and the way it moisturizes my lips. It gives your lips a glossy finish, So a dab of it after the application of Maybelline New York’s Lip Gradation can make your lips look plumper and glossier. It heals all the dry skin that the winter has to gift you and It moreover protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
What about the Winter Flush lip balm?
Like every other normal lip balm, it comes in a normal tube. It has got a strawberry flavor to it a Smooth texture which makes the application easier. It’s winter care formula with Centella essence, keeps lips soft and smooth even in winter.
- Translucent glossy tint
- Smooth application
- Has SPF 20
- Attractive packaging
- Heals dry chapped lips
- The thick formula that can make your lips sticky.
Would I recommend?
More Maybelline Baby Lips ?
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electropop Pink Shock |Price|Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-oxidant Berry Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Cotton Candy Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Electro Pop Oh! Orange ! Review
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm Cherry Kiss Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Mango Pie Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud! Pink Alert Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Spicy Cinnamon Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud! Beaming Violet Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Gummy Grape Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Orange Jujube Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Lip Balm Watermelon Pop Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Bright Out Loud Vivid Peach Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud Striking Orange Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Raspberry Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm Berry Bomb Review