I never used conditioners as I had some homemade tricks to keep my hair healthy and lustrous. So, it was always fenugreek packs or hibiscus packs, lots of oil and finally the shampoo to get rid of them. Through one of my friends, I got to know about the benefits that a hair conditioner had. What I now like about these conditioners is that these keep your hair untangled when wet, so there will be no hair fall during wet combing. Finally, I decided to use one from Nyle since I am all about herbs and natural ingredients.I have been using the Nyle Conditioner– Repair and Vitalise Conditioner for over a month now and the results are pretty good. This product is said to have vital nutrients from Apricot and Gooseberry, which protect the hair from external damage and most importantly, keep your hair moisturized.
Using Gooseberry or simply Amla on hair is backed by scientifically proven benefits. Amla is rich in essential fatty acids and thus, it strengthens the hair follicles. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C, this fruit can also prevent premature graying. It also increases the iron and carotene content in the hair, which is important for the healthy hair. Apricot is rich in linoleic acid, which keeps the hair moisturized and healthy.
Basic Info About Nyle Conditioner
Usage instructions –
• To be used after every shampoo for visible results.
• Nyle – Repair and Vitalize should be massaged onto the wet hair.
• It has to be rinsed after two minutes.
Shelf life – two years
Price – Rs.70 for 80 mL tube.
Texture and Fragrance – light orange cream with a smooth texture and a pleasant aroma. It feels a little oily and does not form much lather.
My Experience with the Nyle Conditioner- Repair and Vitalise Conditioner
Before Nyle, everything about my hair was good except it went dry within few hours, which is something I didn’t feel good about. I use Nyle shampoo, so I kind of had an idea as to how Nyle products work. I could see some really cool results from the first usage. Firstly, it is the fragrance; it is mild and not too strong. It does not form much lather. It feels like you are applying some oil to your hair. Once you rinse it off, you can feel the free strands of hair. There was an increase in my hair volume and my hair was all bouncy and shiny for 3-4 days.
As told, lack of moisture was my biggest concern and Nyle conditioner locks moisture and makes the hair appear very healthy. I was on the verge of getting split ends and with Nyle, I have prevented that from happening.
Overall Performance of the Nyle Conditioner- Repair and Vitalise Conditioner
• Extremely good moisturizer for hair
• Can effectively deal with the split ends
• Great fragrance
• Easy to use
• No side effects (I haven’t witnessed any, so far)
• Increases the hair volume and makes it appear bouncy
• Not that I know of.
Would I recommend it to others?
Absolutely yes. For those who have dry hair, Nyle – Repair, and Vitalise is worth a shot. The difference can also be felt in no time. Now, I do understand the importance of conditioning the hair and maybe others should know it too.
Rating – 5/5
- Dove Conditioner – Dove Hair Therapy Daily Shine: Hot or Not?
- Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Conditioner: Review | Price
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner Review
- Conditioner Before Shampoo ?!!
- Loreal Hair Conditioner: Loreal 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner
- TRESemme Conditioner | Climate Control |Price|Review
- Loreal Conditioner | Loreal Smooth Intense |Price |Review
- Sunsilk Lusciously Thick And Long Nourishing Conditioner Review
- BVLGARI Eau Parfumèe Au Thé Blanc Hair Conditioner Review
- Boutique Bio Henna Leaf Fresh Texture Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Dove Rejuvenated Volume Conditioner Review
- OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner Review
- Himalaya Damage Repair Protein Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Soft And Smooth Conditioner Review
- Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Conditioner Review
- Ayush Anti Dandruff Neem Conditioner Review
- Best Hair Masks and Conditioners of 2017!
- L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Conditioner Review