Who is it for? Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm would suit people with excessively dry-flaky lips or have dark lips due to lack of moisturization.
Price- Rs.175 for 12gm
Shelf Life-36 months from the date of manufacturing
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm
Sturdy tub packaging.Hygenic and travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture-
This lip balm looks slightly orangish in hand swatch but is actually colorless on the lips. Its texture is thick and highly moisturizing. It is not particularly a product that can be called lightweight. Plus, it does not have SPF.
This lip balm has sweet bubblegum fragrance. Though the fragrance is not long staying, it reminds me of Big Babool chewing gums.
I have severely dry lips. I tend to get cracked lips if I am not being regular with my lip moisturizer. This is a reliable night treatment lip balm for me. I generally apply a thick coat of this lip balm at night. In the morning the lips feel nourished and smooth. The dead cells become soft and with a gentle rub of my washcloth, my lip exfoliation is done. Sometimes I apply this to my most drying matte lipsticks. It helps them to stay comfortable and prevents cracking of the lip color. I have medium pigmented lips and after using this lip balm regularly for 2 weeks, I noticed it can reduce dryness induced darkening of lips. There is no change in the original tint of my lips.
What did I like about it?
- Thick and heavy lip moisturizer for severely undernourished lips
- Helps to plump up the lips
- Reduces dryness induced dark lips
- Helps to heal cracks better
- One of the best night treatments for dry lips
- Sweet bubblegum fragrance
- Works nicely under drying matte lipsticks
- Does not leave a white cast on the lips
What didn’t I like?
- The thick formula might not be liked by everyone
- No SPF
- Comes in an unhygienic tub packaging
- Does not ‘whiten’ lips as promised
Would I Recommend?
Yes. I would recommend it as an affordable night lip treatment for excessively dry lips.
More Lip Balms?
- Kama Ayurveda Vanilla Lip Balm – Good Buy?
- Kronokare the Frizz Kiss – Cooling Explosion Lip Balm
- The Body Shop Lip Balm – Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer
- Alba Botanica Lip Balm With SPF 25 – Natural Sunscreen for Lips
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm : Yay or Nay ?
- Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Lolita + Winter Flush Lip Balm Swatches + Review
- Nivea Men Lip Balm – Best Lip Balm for Men ?
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Pink Blossom Review +Swatches
- Patanjali Lip Balm Strawberry |Price|Review|Usage
- Biotique Lip Balm : Bio Aloe Vera Nourishing Bomb is It ?
- NYX Butter Lip Balm : Macaron WTF !
- Lotus Herbals Fruit Fusion Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Cotton Candy Lip Balm Review
- VLCC Lovable Lip Mango Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Rose Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ultra Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm Dark Chocolate & Cherry Review
- Lakme Lip Love Apricot Lip Balm Review
- Lakmè Lip Love Grape Lip Balm Review
- Hershey’s Jolly Rancher Cherry Flavored Lip Balm Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Lip Balm
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Lip Balm Watermelon Pop Review
- NYX Butter Lip Balm Red Velvet Review
- Himalaya Lip Balm Review
- No Need for Lipstick with VLCC Lovable Lips Lip Balm Cherry !
- Kama Ayurveda Almond And Coconut Lip Balm Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Street Wear Plum Pluck Color Rich Smoothies Lip Balm Review
- NYX Butter Lip Balm Lady Finger and Brownie Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm Review
- Crazy Rumors Red Hibiscus 100% Natural Lip Balm Review
- Eva Fresh Lips Mini Lip Balm Litchi Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Strawberry Review
- Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm Berry Bomb Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Joy Skin Fruits Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm Review