What is it? Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit contains 5 products which can be used for an At-Home Facial. It makes your skin bright, gives your skin an instant glow and adds moisture to your skin. The kit comes with a free product which can be used to reduce dark spots and acne scars. The kit claims to give you a Gold Radiance.
The kit retails for ₹250 for 15g of each product.
My experience with Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
The products are kept in a golden cardboard box which consists of a facial scrub, massage gel, peel off mask, dark spot corrector and moisturizing cream. The products come in a plastic tub. The kit comes with an instruction manual describing each step of the facial. The step description is written on the tub as well. All of the details about the product (expiry date, price, etc.) are written on the outer part of the cardboard box.
Colour, texture, fragrance, and performance:
Step 1: Gold Radiance Face Scrub
The scrub is orange in color and consists of small granules which exfoliate and deeply cleanse your skin. It removes the dead skin layer present on your skin. Scrub your face and neck with the product for 3-4 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes, wipe it with a wet cloth/rinse it with water and pat dry with a dry towel and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Gold Radiance Massage Gel
The product is orange in color and has a gel-like consistency. It nourishes your skin. Massage this gel into your face and neck for 3-4 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes, wipe it with a wet cloth/rinse it with water and pat dry with a dry towel and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Gold Radiance Peel Off Mask
The product is orange in color and has a sticky gel-like consistency. It helps in maintaining the pH balance of your skin. Apply a thick layer of this mask and leave it until it dries out completely. Once the mask is dry, you should peel the mask downwards (Top to bottom) and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
This cream is white in color and is used for depigmentation and for dark spot correction. Apply the product on damaged areas and proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Gold Radiance Face Cream
The cream is white in color and has a very therapeutic smell. Apply the cream all over your face and neck and massage it on for 3-4 minutes. This cream adds moisture to your skin.
The product does what it claims. It exfoliates, moisturizes, brightens and gives radiance to your skin. You can make 4-5 uses out of the kit. You cannot use this product right before an event because the cream makes your skin oily, but you sure can use it a day before the event. It is a 45 minutes process.
Overall Performance of Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit
- The kit is very inexpensive.
- The kit claims 2 uses but you can make 4-5 uses out of it.
- It doesn’t cause any breakout.
- The product sizes are small. Hence, they’re very travel friendly.
- The kit consists of a free product which is of good quantity.
- The products are of good quality.
- The products come in a tub. Hence, it is easy to store.
- You can do it yourself at home, whenever you want. There is no need of travel.
- The peel-off mask can get messy during application.
- The face cream and dark spot corrector makes your skin oily. Hence, it cannot be used before going out.
- The kit does not consist of a face wash.
- The usage of the product can get unhygienic.
- Effects don’t stay for long.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, the product is very inexpensive and provides a lot of usages. You would pay triple the amount of money for a facial at a salon but this kit provides a lot of sessions for the price we pay. The product does what it claims and the price of the product isn’t an excuse for the quality of it. The products are of very good quality and they do not cause any irritation or breakout of any sort. Keeping the price in mind, the product sure does claim a lot of things but satisfies them.
4 / 5
More Facial Kit?
- Vlcc Silver Facial Kit Review
- Lotus Herbals Radiant Pearl Cellular Lightening Facial Kit Review
- Lotus Herbals NaturalGlow Skin Radiance Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit Review
- Specifix Professional Brightening Facial Kit Review
- Nature’s Essence Diamond Facial Kit – Good Buy ?
- Nature’s Gold Facial Kit – Is it Worth Buying ?
- Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl – Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin in Summer ?
- Biotique Facial Kit Party Glow: Best Facial Kit?
- VLCC Ayurveda Chandan and Kesar Facial kit Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Facial Kit: Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Party Glow Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Gold Facial Kit Review
- Joy Diamond Skin Brightening Kit Review