Who is it for? The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make Up Remover is for people who want a makeup remover that lifts away even waterproof makeup gently and is made up of natural ingredients.
INR 825 for 160ml
How to use:
Shake well to activate the solution. Sweep over eyes with a cotton pad to efficiently remove all traces of make-up.
My experience with The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make Up Remover
The product comes in a sturdy bottle with a flip top opener that has a little opening which ensures that the product comes out in the desired quantity. Travel-friendly and easy to carry.
This is a liquid makeup remover which looks like a mixture of oil and water as you can see in the swatch. Just shake it up real good to mix the two and then use it.
It has a very mild and pleasant fragrance that is hardly noticeable.
This is an excellent product if I talk about removing makeup gently. I used it on a full makeup face and it does wonder at cleaning your mascara( which I’m a big fan of and slather heavily) and your eyeshadows. Usually, I experience a lot of tugging while removing eye makeup products but this one did the job in a few swipes. Since it has a mixture of oil and water it gently dissolves the makeup and lifts it off. It does an easy job on the rest of the face and lips too. You just need a little quantity so it goes a long way.
What I liked about the product?
- Very gently removes makeup
- Good with waterproof products
- No tugging and pulling at your makeup
- Combination of oil and water helps in dissolving makeup
What I didn't like about the product?
- Nothing other than the price.
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this makeup remover to everyone, I think it’s a natural way to get rid of your makeup really easily.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More makeup removers?
- Colorbar On The Go Makeup Remover Wipes
- The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter
- Double Cleansing Method – What is it ?
- Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm | Price | Review | Usage
- Forest Essentials Deeply Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio and Honey Review
- Does and Don’ts of Double Cleansing
- Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm Review
- Kama Ayurveda All Natural Makeup Remover Review
- Clinique Take The Day Off | Clinique Makeup Remover