Who is it for? The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask is a clay mask for acne and blemishes prone skin. It also helps in controlling oil.
Price- Rs.1295 for 100ml
How to Use
Apply a generous layer over face after cleansing. Leave on for 5- 10 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask
This clay mask comes in a circular tub, which is travel-friendly also. And I got the tub without the cardboard packaging.
Colour & Texture
This is a green colored clay mask. And it has a texture, which can be easily spread on the face and the neck, without much of a hustle.
This mask has a strong fragrance. It’s pleasing to me but some people may find it annoying.
I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. And clay masks are good for this type of skin.
Back in February of this year, I decided to give this product a try. It’s not a thick product and has a consistency which is easy to spread.
When you first apply this product it gives a cool feeling and then it will start to feel warm. The masks never fully dry even if you leave it for 30 minutes or more(hubby does that at times).
I used it for the past 5 months, twice in a week. As soon as you remove the mask the skin feels fresh and clean. And it soothes the pimples as well.
I had some scars from the previous acne, and I don’t think it helped a lot with that.
Moreover, what I feel that the benefits are limited only for 24-30 hours after you have applied the mask.
But it didn’t help with redness.
What do I like about this mask?
- Makes skin soft
- Makes skin clean especially after you have put the mask on
- The jar is travel-friendly
- Can be used as a spot treatment. Many times I apply it on the emerging pimple and it dries it out.
- It’s a good mask to apply on the day on which you have an important event.
What I dislike about this mask?
- Some people might have a problem with the fragrance.
- It didn’t work for me on my blemishes.
- The jar doesn’t last too long.
- It’s just a temporary improvement.
- I think the price doesn’t justify the quantity.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s an okay product at best. I have already replaced it and have bought another clay mask and I am much happy with the other product.
More Body Shop Tea Tree?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask – Worthy Summer Remedy?
- Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer – Your New Best Friend?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner | Best Toner For Summers!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash Is…
- The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review