Who is it for? Boroline Suthol Antiseptic Liquid is for everybody in the family. It is the best way to tackle any type of rash, Prickly heat or Insect bites. Its protective ingredients provide you with the best protection and relief against different types of skin problems. It also helps to keep you fresh all day long.
INR 75 for 100ml
How to use it?
- For rashes, pimples or prickly heat-prone areas, apply directly on it.
- Apply suthol on skin irritations, insect bites, and itches as many times as needed.
- In case of cuts or wounds apply it using a cotton patch and cover it with a doctor’s tape or cloth.
- For all-day freshness, Pour a little amount of author in your bucket every morning.
My Experience with Boroline Suthol Antiseptic liquid
Suthol is available in three different forms i.e. Liquid, Spray, and Gel.
I am currently using the Spray which comes in a plastic transparent color bottle with a green cap on it. It can be easily carried out in your bag with no fear of spilling. The packaging is alright with nothing extraordinary or too bad.
It is available in three variants that are Fresh, Chandan, and Neem which come in Brilliant Blue, Sunset Yellow, and tartrazine respectively.
I got introduced to it 2 years back by one of my relatives when I got a mosquito bite. From then onwards I have been using it on a regular basis. It is an easily available and very cost-efficient product.
I also use it after I get my waxing or threading done which helps in curing redness or rashes and gives a soothing effect. I am so glad that I came across this product.
- No skin type restriction. Can be used for all skin types.
- Use it to stop irritations and itching, fast.
- Use it after waxing/Threading.
- Use aftershave to disinfect.
- Use after bath to stay fresh and away from summer rashes.
- I haven’t come across any of its cons till the time.
Will I Recommend this?
Yes, I strongly recommend it to all the people of different age groups.