What is it and who is it for? Clarins Perfect Radiance Foundation is for Everyday wear when you just want to look like “yourself but better”. It’s a lovely work-a-day every-day, every-person foundation. It is a spin wheel for people who want to look good in a single go. If you want to have the glimpse of that irresistible you then this product will surely help you achieve that irresistible beauty.
Rs 2770 for 30ml
Sensitive Skin Alert
How to Use
Just take a little amount on your fingers and dab it all over your face with either a sponge, makeup brush or your finger. Dab it completely until it absorbs onto your skin.
My Experience with Clarins True Radiance Foundation
I am an absolute fan of this product. It caters to all my skin concerns very nicely. It comes in a glass bottle complete with a pump. It looks a bit pricey but the packaging is quite nice. It is quite hygienic to use. Being glass you may want to dispense a little product into a plastic container or bottle for travel but this is as per your convenience.
Clarins True Radiance Foundation comes in 10 different shades -Porcelain, Beige, Honey, Cappuccino, Ivory, Sand, Amber, Nude, Wheat, and Chestnut. The shade range is fairly vast and there is shade for the lightest of skin tones right through to deeper complexions. There is a perfect shade range for each and every individual. The texture is light yet creamy, initially this worried me having oily skin but once blended on to the skin it is weightless yet covers exceptionally well. It did not cause breakouts and it didn’t make my oily skin uncomfortable at all. The best thing about this foundation is the SPF factor which is a necessity these days.
I only use a tiny amount of it and I’m ready to go without a heavy feel of makeup sitting onto my skin. Talking about the coverage, it provides pretty good coverage. It doesn’t cake, oxidize nor does it look heavy. Yes this is a radiance boosting formula but there is not a shimmer particle insight, rather it brightens and lifts the complexion and settles to a natural matte finish. It isn’t dewy nor is it flat just somewhere in the middle. Overall it is an amazing product.
- Vast Shade Range which makes it a suitable option for deepest to lightest skin tone.
- Didn’t cause breakouts or any type of irritation.
- Easy to use without a heavy feel on the skin.
- Added SPF Protection.
- Longevity of this foundation is quite good.
- Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex to protect the skin from city living and general pollution.
- Price is quite high.
- Heavy on silicones which might irritate your skin.
Overall Would I Recommend or Repurchase
This foundation is a perfect go for all your skin concerns. I will definitely recommend it to each one you. The only skeptical point about this foundation is its price otherwise I will give it big thumbs up.
More High-End Foundations?
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation is it Worth the Price?
- Etude House Magic Cushion | Best Cushion Foundation?
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Review
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is the BEST Foundation Ever?
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation Review
- How to Choose the Right Foundation ? A Simple Guide :)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Review
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation Review
- MAC Face n Body Body Foundation Dupes
- Kryolan Shimmering Event Foundation Pearl Review