Who is it for? Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist is a product that does two jobs. A toner that keeps your skin hydrated, refreshed and calm. And a hydrating mist that sets and refreshes your favorite makeup to make it last longer. Energized with ‘Witch Hazel Water’ this product has anti-bacterial properties. Read to find out how it performs.
Price-Rs 850 for 100ml
How to use:
Hold the bottle 10-12 inches away from the face, close eyes and spray evenly.
Can be used after cleanser as a refreshing toner and after makeup application to set or refresh makeup.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist
It comes in pearly white bottle packaging. The bottle is semi-translucent with a silver cap. The cap might become loose with the repeated use but it does not spill the product. The nozzle releases a good amount of spray and there is no difficulty in application. The packaging is travel-friendly and spills proof.
The mist comes out as water without any overpowering smell. It contains ingredients, which helps to give instant hydration to the skin.
I have an oily skin and it helps to me a lot after I have done my make up. After my makeup, a spray or two helps my face looks fresh and it lasts quite long. During winter I have the problem of foundation becoming cakey, it also helps with that. And I have used it as a toner on many occasions and not once I was disappointed. It’s gentle on my skin that’s an added bonus.
What do I like about this product?
- It is totally colorless. So no problem of having those white patches.
- Can be used after makeup to set the makeup.
- Can be used on brushes while applying foundation to give that dewy look up to makeup and to provide hydration to skin.
- Can be used as a toner.
- It keeps makeup in place even on a very humid day and also during winters.
- 2 sprays are enough in one go, so one bottle will last long
- the packaging is travel-friendly and sturdy.
- It does not contain any parabens.
What I dislike about the product?
- None for me.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s a great multipurpose product. A total value for money. A two big thumbs up from me.
More makeup setting sprays?