Who is it for? DearPacker Home Remedy Mask Cinnamon + Honey is an anti-inflammatory sheet mask with anti oxidants and anti-aging properties.
INR 100/- for one sheet mask (20gm).
How to Use?
- Cleanse and tone your face.
- Spread the mask sheet evenly over the face.
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask pack.
- Some essence is left on your face after taking off the mask, so tap your face for allowing the essence to be completely absorbed into your skin.
My Experience with DearPacker Home Remedy Mask – Cinnamon + Honey:
This sheet mask comes in a half sphere shaped colourful packaging with the brand name mentioned on it along with pictures of cinnamon sticks and honeycomb. Ingredients and instructions can be found on the back of the packet.
When the package is opened, an extremely mind fragrance is there which fades off pretty quick.
Colour and Texture:
The colour of the sheet and the serum is white. The mask seems to be made of 100 % pure cotton which contains the special concentrated solution or serum. The serum is quite a lot but it doesn’t really drip.
This is by far the best fitted sheet masks that I have tried. It fits amazingly well on the contours of the face without a lot of wrinkles and thus it’s comfortable. After 20-30 minutes the mask starts to dry out. Remove and pat the skin. Although I have combination skin, the skin feels parched in winters and this sheet is perfect for such skin type as it isn’t too heavy on the skin and gets absorbed into the skin well. Most of the masks leave a sticky feel on the skin and thus I end up wiping it/washing my face. But this one was exactly opposite.
I felt glad that it did not cause breakout later on and the glowy moisture stayed on for quite long. As claimed, it does soothe the skin and makes it appear healthier.
What did I like?
- The sheet mask fits very well on the face.
- The serum is not at all heavy on the skin.
- Serum gets absorbed completely into the skin and doesn’t feel stick later on.
- Does not cause problem for acne prone skin.
- No Parabens, No Mineral oil, No Talc, No Triclosan, No Triethanolamine
What I did not like?
- Nothing at all.
Would I recommend?
Definitely! This is by far the best fitting mask. It is perfect for all skin types including acne prone skin.
5 out of 5.
More by Dear Packer?
- Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Lab Collection Anti-Dry & Hydrating Mask Review
- Dear Packer Sandalwood + Rose Water Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review
- Dear Packer Green Tea + Jasmine Flower Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Pea + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Coconut Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Fenugreek + Cucumber Home Remedy Mask Review