Who is it for? Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil Black 104 is for people who want a deep color inside and outside the lashline to give a smoky effect without smudging.
INR 150 for 1.1 g
No, it is dermatologically tested.
Run the pencil along the inner waterline multiple times to get a darker and smokier effect.
My experience with Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil Black 104
It has a satisfactory staying power for about 3-4 hours without smudging. However, it does lighten when it comes in contact with water.
It has a black body and a really sophisticated look. It is like a kajal pencil which can be sharpened with your regular kajal sharpener.
I generally use Lakme or Elle 18 for my kajal needs. This time I wanted a cheaper yet different Kajal to try on. So I decided to go for this Italy made Kajal. It is a very soft texture pencil which provides black even color throughout. You just have to use 2-3 strokes and Voila! Your minimalistic eye makeup is all done. It stays on for about 3-4 hours.
- It has a soft tip which easily glides while applying
- Reasonable price for a foreign made product
- Creates a nice smoky effect
- Stays on for 3-4 hours without smudging
- It has Carnuba Wax and Candelilla which makes the gliding easy
- It has microcrystalline wax and blends of oils to give an even black tone
- Safe to use inside and outside the lashline
- It is easy to blend in with just 2-3 strokes
- It is travel-friendly
- It is not so waterproof and lightens when comes in contact with water
- Reapplication is needed after every 4 hours
- The pencil is a bit smaller than expected
- It has a slightly weird smell
- Is not available at a local store, I had to order it off big basket
Would I recommend a repurchase?
Yes. For people who want to go for a cheaper option than Lakme or L’Oréal, this can surely be a repurchase.
More by Deborah?
- Deborah Milano Hi Tech Blushers Cacao and Paprika Review and Swatches
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream Review