Who is it for? Faces Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette Nude is a 10 shade palette with transition and shimmer shades. It is beginner friendly. It is perfect to create no makeup looks as well as glamour looks.
INR 999 for 10g
My experience with Faces Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette Nude
It comes in a compact sleek eyeshadow package. No mirror is present which is a drawback. The brush provided is also pretty useless, but that is the case with all eyeshadow palettes. I haven’t dropped it yet but it looks quite fragile. One drop and it will shatter.
All the colous have a nice smooth texture. They glide on easily over the eyelids.
It has 2 matte shades, 5 glitter shades and three foiled eyeshadows.
The colours are highly pigmented and universal.
This is beginner friendly as one cannot go wrong with browns.
It has multi purpose colours. Like the last one is perfect for highlighting cheekbones. One can use each shade separately alone for a neutral look. There are three foiled colours with an amazing pigment. They work best when applied with fingers.
Except 2 shades rest last all day long.
What I do like about this eyeshadow palette:
- Beautiful neutral shades
- Decent staying power
- Multi purpose
- Easily available
- Both glitter and matte shades
- Sleek travel friendly packaging
What I dislike about this eyeshadow palette:
- No mirror
- Poor applicator
Will I re-purchase or recommend
Yes. I absolutely love it.
More by Faces?
- Faces Ultimate Matte Lip Crayon Wrapped Up Review
- Faces Glam On Perfect Blush Coral Pink Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Girl Next Door Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Xpert Cover Compact
- Faces Ultime Pro Starry Matte Lip Crayon Sinful 02 – Yum!
- Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Spiced Latte
- Faces Ultimate Pro Starry Matte Lip Crayon Hot Wired 04 Review