Who is it for? Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash is a good everyday facewash for people who want an economical budget buy facewash that cleanses the skin and makes it free from excess oil.
INR 75 for 50 ml
INR 150 for 100 ml
How to use:
Apply Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash on a moist face and massage.
Gently work up a lather using a circular motion.
Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.
My experience with Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Blueberry
It comes in a pretty blue plastic tube with a flip top that closes firmly and can be carried around easily.
It is a gel-based facewash with granules spread throughout.
Since this is the blueberry variant it smells like blueberries too, the fragrance doesn’t stay on after the wash though.
The facewash is the perfect start to your day, skin feels immediately refreshed and cleansed. The fragrance of blueberries hits you as soon as you start lathering the facewash however the facewash produces low lather. It’s easy to wash off and skin is free from excess oil but at the same time it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s best to use this facewash after cleaning your makeup because that it can’t do.
What I liked about the product?
- Budget buy
- Cleanses well
- Doesn’t rip the skin off moisture
- Lovely fragrance
- Easy to wash off
What I didn't like about the product?
- Low lather
- Doesn’t clean off everyday makeup
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this to people who want a good everyday facewash, as this one is economical and makes your skin feel fresh and clean immediately.
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More Himalaya Face Washes?
- Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Lemon * New Launch*
- Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Strawberry *New Launch*
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Fairness Kesar Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbal Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Clarina Face Wash : Yes or No ?!
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Lemon Face Wash Review