Who is it for? Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice is for people who love the masking and love the idea of sleeping packs. A sleeping pack unlike the conventional packs is meant to be applied throughout the night and then washed off in the morning. This is suitable for people who are looking for a brightening face pack.
How to use:
Apply the desired amount of Capsule Pack at the cream step of your basic skincare routine, evenly spread all over your face and go to bed. Wash your face in the next morning.
My experience with Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice
The capsule recipe pack comes in a small plastic tub with a plastic lid. The contents are sealed with a peel-off covering which once pulled off can’t be repeated again. I wouldn’t recommend these for traveling because the lid comes off pretty easily.
The rice pack is a white creamy pack which has a slightly thicker consistency than a cream. The face pack absolutely melts on the skin on application and is easily absorbed by the skin unless you are using more of it, in that case, it would just form an oily layer on the skin.
The product hardly has any fragrance, initially on the application, it might smell like a baby product which hardly has any fragrance other than a mild sweet one.
The rice pack is supposed to be applied overnight, in place of your night cream and washed off the next morning after keeping it on overnight. The capsule hardly has enough pack for 3-4 times usage which makes me say that it is quite expensive if we compare the quantity of the pack for the price paid for it. The pack made my skin hydrated and supple. I did not notice any major brightening effects on the skin other than a subtle glow. However, if you apply this repeatedly on alternate days then you will definitely see a brightening effect. Other than that this pack doesn’t really do any wonders.
What I like about the product?
- Easy to apply
- Gets absorbed easily
- Gives an overnight hydration to the skin
- Gives a subtle glow from the first use
What I don't like about the product?
- Expensive in comparison to the quantity
- Can be a little oily on the skin if applied in excess
- Not travel-friendly once the product is opened.
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this to people who are looking for a night time pack as well that can hydrate their skin and give a slight brightening effect on their skin.
More Innisfree Packs?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review