Who is it for? Its Skin Blueberry Fresh Mask is for anyone looking to provide hydration to skin. As blueberries are rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants this mask is great for people with dry skin. It provides nourishment and refreshment.
Price- Rs.100 for 1 mask
How to use:
- After the face wash, put a mask on the face evenly.
- About 20~30 min later, put mask off from the face and tap gently the remains of contents for your skin to absorb it.
My Experience with Its Skin Blueberry Fresh Mask
It comes in a packaging, which has a picture of blueberries on it on white packaging. The package can be opened easily and inside it is the mask drenching in the serum. All the claims and the instructions are written on the mask. It quite travels-friendly.
The mask gives a pleasant fragrance and the serum is lightweight, which is easily absorbed by the skin.
My skin was feeling dull and lifeless. After exfoliating and applying a clay mask, I put this sheet mask on. There was no tingling sensation and the mask in itself was pleasant. I put it on for around about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes I massaged the excess serum on my face and neck. After some time I could feel that my skin is hydrated and refreshed. But it doesn’t do anything for redness on the skin.
What do I like about this product?
- It provides instant hydration to the face.
- It refreshes the face.
- Is suitable for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Comes with a protective film which makes it easy to handle.
- A good fix before going to the parties or any other gathering.
- Is pocket-friendly.
- It’s good for winter weather.
What I dislike about the product?
- The fitting of the mask. Didn’t fit my skin properly and I have used better masks than this.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I can recommend it but don’t expect any drastic changes.
More by Its Skin?