Who is it for? Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo is for people those who like mild and light fragranced hair wash for every day.
INR 240 for 200ml
How to use:
Apply directly on wet hair then massage to get a rich lather and rinse off.
Sensitivity alert: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water thoroughly. If irritation develops discontinue use.
My experience with Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo
The shampoo comes in a white sturdy bottle with a flip top. Also, the cap hole is covered with a thin plastic protector which makes product travel-friendly.
The consistency is thick and white in color.
Smell is really mild and does not irritate the nose while applying.
I have been using this shampoo for the last 6 months I can say that it is a good everyday hair cleanser. I regularly apply oil on my hair before shampoo this product cleanses oil as well as other product build up nicely yet it does not dry out my hair. This shampoo lathers well and after I rinse off my hair feels soft and also detangled. After regular usage, my hair feels smoother and soft to touch after shampooing but that effect doesn’t stay long During this 6 months I didn’t notice any reduction of hair fall also I don’t have any dandruff issue so I cannot state anything about it.
What did I like about the product?
- Mild fragrance
- Effective cleanser
- Contains hibiscus extracts and almond oil
- Make hair soft and detangled
What didn't I like about the product?
- Contains sulfate
- Not effective on hair fall, spilled ends or dandruff
Would I recommend?
Yes, it is good to average cleanser for normal hair considering its price.
More from Kaya?
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review