Who is it for? Khadi Neem Tulsi Face wash is Anti-Acne and it clears pimple. It smoothes skin, prevents premature aging and has also got some healing properties. It moisturizes dry or crumbled pores or skin.
PRICE- Rs. 175.00 for 210ml
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT?
My Experience With Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Wash
The Face-wash comes in a clear bottle with a flip open mouth. It is packed with a sturdy packet at the beginning. Towards the mouth, there is an additional stopper with helps to take out the exact quantity of the product required.
COLOUR & TEXTURE
It a bright green colored product which comes in a gel-based format. It has got a minty smell, somewhat a mixture of neem and tulsi. It also produces a good amount of lather. It always feels fresh after using the face-wash due to its mint nature. It removes the oil from the face and gives a fresh look to the skin.
As already mentioned it smells somewhat a mixture of neem and tulsi. It also gives a mint effect. It is an ayurvedic Face-wash and therefore any strong smell cannot be expected at all.
Khadi Natural Neem&Tulsi face-wash is something which I bought for myself a couple of weeks back. It is really worth telling, perhaps the best product I have ever come across. This product keeps the words it says. It helps to keep the skin blemish free and tightens the skin. The face-wash should be used at least twice a day followed a toner and a moisturizer. Perhaps I think Rosewater acts as an amazing toner for all types of skin and keeps the skin hydrated all throughout the day. One important point to be noted is that the result of this facewash will be visible only after its usage for one-two weeks. Well, it depends.
My skin has personally seen a lot of changes. The blemishes are now gone. It keeps my skin glowing all throughout the day. Would suggest everyone use this product.
What Do I Like About This Face-Wash?
- Its fresh smell gives a soothing effect to my skin. It also gives freshness to my face.
- It removes the excess oil from the face and balances the dryness and
- Neem is a very powerful agent which balances the amount of oil and also removes pimples and acne from the
- Moreover, the price at which this amazing product is available is really pocket-friendly.
What I Dislike About This Face-Wash?
- After using the face-wash, moisturizing is necessary. Without moisturizing, the skin becomes very dry.
- Burning/ tingling sensation on application.
- Not suitable for very dry
Would I Repurchase Or Recommend?
This is really a good buy. I would like to repurchase this product again and again. I would also highly recommend this product as this product will definitely bring a change in a good way to the skin.
More by Khadi?
- Khadi Olive Oil Review
- Khadi Green Apple Shampoo + Conditioner Review
- Khadi Cucumber Water Toner Review
- Khadi Orange And Lemongrass Hair Conditioner Review
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Neem Sat Review
- Khadi Sandal And Rose Face Pack Review
- Khadi Rose and Aloevera Herbal Facial Massage Gel Review
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Aloe Vera Review
- Khadi Honey and Vanilla Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Mauri Under Eye Gel
- Khadi Natural Face Scrub Rose and Papaya Review