Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Volumizing Mascara claims to be a long-lasting waterproof volumizing mascara. So, is it a feather in the hat of Lakmé’s Absolute Range? Let’s see my verdict.
Rs. 600 for 7.5 ml
How to Use:
- Apply mascara from roots to tips of your lashes carefully with the wand.
- Be quick to apply the 2nd coat before it dries.
Tip 1: Curl your lashes with a warmed eyelash curler for better results.
Tip 2: Remove the unwanted marks (if any) after the mascara dries completely using a cue tip dipped in a make-up remover.
My Experience with Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Volumizing Mascara
The mascara gives a very nice intense jet black color. The consistency is thin; it’s almost weightless after applying. The bristles of the wand are stiff, stunted and coarse, nothing unique. It doesn’t effectively volumize your lashes. However, it makes your lashes look longer and slightly curls them. The curly effect lasts for a pretty long time [3-4 hours]. It is waterproof and smudge proof and doesn’t give you goopy eyes. It holds on for a long time, almost 8-9 hours. Dries very quickly, so makes it difficult to apply a second coat. Clumps easily.
Tip 3: Apply 2-3 coats and leave it to dry. Take some make-up remover on a cue tip and dissolve the clumps carefully.
- Waterproof and smudge proof, as it claims.
- Long lasting, holds on for 8-9 hours easily.
- Nice intense jet black color.
- Makes your lashes look longer.
- Curling effect lasts for 3-4 hours.
- Easily removable with any make-up remover/ cleanser.
- Does not give an effective volumizing effect.
- Clumps like crazy.
- Ingredients are not mentioned.
Overall would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yes, I would buy it again though it doesn’t give a much volumizing effect. Expensive yet we can avail a discount of 5-10% online. Overall it’s a thumbs up for this mascara.