Ncreme Lanolin Placenta Cream: So guys today I’m back with Lanolin Placenta Cream which is from a brand which you might be unaware of. So this brand’s name is Ncreme and it is an Australian brand which is very famous in making various beauty products but the product which I’ll be reviewing today is “Ncreme Lanolin Super Light Cream with Placenta, Collagen, and Vitamin E”. This product was gifted to me by my uncle who lives in Australia. So let’s read more about it to know how much helpful it is.
HOW TO USE
Use both AM and PM after cleansing and softening skin. Take up a small amount into palm and apply over entire face.
My Experience with Ncreme Lanolin Placenta Cream
So this product was gifted to me by my uncle who lives in Australia. I was very much excited to see this product first reason being that it is a product which was completely new to me.
- Packaging: So this product comes in a small light green and cream colored box with details written in brown color. Now talking about the container. The container is an off-white colored tub with a light green colored screw cap. There is one more transparent plate between the tub and the cap may be to make it more hygienic.
- Consistency: Cream is of moderate consistency neither too thin nor too thick.
- Texture: The cream is of really smooth and is just not greasy or oily.
- Moisture: This cream is really light and gives a matte finish to the skin. Its moisturizing property lasts long. It makes skin feel really soft. This cream hydrates the skin from within leaving it smooth and radiant throughout the day.
- Fragrance: The fragrance of the cream is very mild and soothing. It is not very strong like many other creams which irritate the noses.
More about Ingredients
Now let’s talk about the ingredients of this cream which makes it very healthy for the skin.
- Lanolin – Just like in humans, a sheep’s skin has pores that produce oils to hydrate the surface of the body. These oils, called lanolin, have a deep moisturizing effect on human skin and hair. It locks existing moisture into the skin and absorbs additional moisture from the air around it. Lanolin-based skin creams work well if you have extremely dry skin. One of the causes of dry skin is a lack of lipids, which allows water to escape. Lanolin fills in those gaps, preventing future water escape. It is typically mixed with humectants, which holds moisture to the skin.
- Placenta Extracts – Placenta is an effective skin-firmer, lifter and hydrator. It also treats acne prone skin and that which has been damaged from over-exfoliation. The stem cells derived from sheep placenta are also used for their anti-aging properties as they promote collagen production and increase skin elasticity.
- Collagen – Collagen is responsible for skin strength and elasticity, and its degradation leads to wrinkles that accompany aging. As we get older, our body’s collagen production reduces which can result in an increase of wrinkles and fine lines, and decreasing smoothness and suppleness of the skin.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is known for its anti-aging properties. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties due to which it has anti aging.
So this is a product which is worth buying with so much goodness. It is a travel-friendly product which doesn’t make skin dry but instead of this moisturize the skin and give a radiant matte finish. So this means it is a very good day – night cream.
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend this product. Because a product with the goodness of so many valuable ingredients is worth buying.