Who is this for? For Girls out there who wish to have bold beautiful eyes. Also, girls with smaller eyes may want to try the Loreal Kajal Magique Bold to give their eyes bolder definition and make them look big.
As per the product, for bold results, create an intense line with one or two strokes on the waterline. Complete the bold look by adding a thick line on the upper lid.
No, it worked well for me, did not irritate the eyes. It is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Price: Rs. 375
My Experience With Loreal Kajal Magique Bold
It comes in a simple twist up a plastic case which is kind of okay. It is in the shape of a pencil stick, the one that does not need a sharpener. Twisting does the trick.
It is very soft and has a creamy texture. It is very gentle and smooth to apply.
Colour: The color is, of course, intense black. It gives a bold look to your eyes. A few swipes and viola! Bold black eyes.
I have used several kajals from other brands, but this was the first one in which I instantly gave my nod. The reason being, it was really gentle and soft to apply on the rims of the eye. It did not hurt or irritate, which is definitely not the case with other brands I have used. Secondly, it actually stays for a really long time, even when you deliberately try to remove it. It is smudge proof and waterproof for sure. Tried and tested in this regard.
The biggest plus point for me was that it did not irritate the eyes. Since it is the bold version, it goes well with spectacles too. One to two-stroke is enough for a normal bold look.
The only thing I feel should have been a part of this kajal is that there is no mention of the ingredients, so naturally, you have no idea what you are applying to your eyes. Plus, it is a bit pricey.
What did I like about it?
- Suitable for people wearing contact lens and spectacles
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes
- Stays for a really long time
- True to what it claims
What didn’t I like about it?
- No list of ingredients
- A bit pricey
Would I Recommend?
Given the fact that it doesn’t irritate the eyes and proves worthy of what it claims, yes I would recommend and re-purchase it again.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B01BY5KDEC” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique, Bold, 0.35g[/easyazon_link]
- MYGLAMM Jet Set Eyes 2-in-1 Kajal + Eyeliner
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal : Turquoise Blue Kajal !
- Plum Kajal : Angel Eyes Kohl – What do I Think About it ?
- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal – Eye Kajal Worth Every Penny!
- Plum Natur Studio Kajal – Gemstone Green , Black Brilliance and Uptown Brown !
- Avon Kajal : Big and Daring ! Review + Swatches
- Biotique Bio Kajal For Magical Eyes – Really ???
- Lakme Kajal – You Remember This Original Thick Stick Kajal ?
- Faces Kajal: This is the Long Wear Eye Pencil!!
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal 01 Review
- Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal Review
- Lotus Herbal Colorkick Kajal Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White Review
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal Review