Who is it for? Makeup Revolution Lipstick: Salvation Lip Lacquer What I Believe is for those looking for velvet matte liquid lipstick in a bright color. The color is blue toned pink.
Rs.700/- for 2 ml
How to use:
The texture is smooth and creamy and it would just spread evenly with one or two swipes. :)
My experience with Makeup Revolution Lipstick: Salvation Lip Lacquer What I Believe
Packaging: the product comes in a bottle like a container which is sleek and compact. The usage is simple like any other liquid lipstick, you need to open the lipstick and apply it on to your lips.
Texture and feel: this product has a creamy texture and is smooth in terms of application. When I apply the lipstick it feels creamy but in a few seconds it dries up and gives me smooth and matte looking lips and it doesn’t dry my lips.
Color: The shade that I have Is – what I believe, this shade is a vibrant pink shade, ideal for summers and day wear purpose. It is not a very bright shade but is a subtle shade of pink which is purely eaten and has no glitter/glossy/sheen effect.
Staying power: The lipstick is a long lasting product and lasts for 8+ hours if you are not eating anything heavy/oily. The lipstick doesn’t stain/transfer or bleed and just stays in its place. And it does live upto the brand claims.
For me, the product Is a total winner! It has many rich shades to offer apart from pink, it has a red berry, nude and many other shades and I would definitely try other shades. :)
What did I like?
- Absolute matte finish lipstick
- Has smooth and creamy texture
- Doesn’t stain/bleed/transfer
- Long lasting
- Has rich shades to offer
- Good pigmentation
- Sleek packaging, easy to carry
What did I not like?
- If eating heavy/oily food, the color begins to fade from the center of your lips
- Price could be a problem for some
- Not ideal for people with dry lips
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
This product is a good buy and not something that you will regret. It has rich shades to offer and if you are willing to spend and if you like your lipsticks to be as matte as possible and be a long lasting one without any glossy/sheen/glittery effect then this for you!
More Makeup Revolution Products?
- Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner : Uh Oh !
- The Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate Highlighter Review
- Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eye shadow Palette Review
- Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Brick Rose Gold Review
- Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick Lady and Dare Review
- Makeup Revolution London Radiant Lights Strobe Highlighter Review
- Makeup Revolution the One Foundation Review