What is it and who is it for? Maybelline Flaming Fuchsia is a very funky and peppy color. It sure is very bright, in your face pink. As the name suggests, it really is flaming fuchsia. Hey, go on creamy initially. 3.9 Gms of the product is available. I feel that this color is going to suit most skin tones.
How to Use:
(Optional)Apply a thin coating of good lip balm.
- Start from the middle of the lower lip with nice even strokes and go to both sides. Don’t rub your lips.
- Do the same for your upper lip. (Do not over draw your lips with this shade.)
- If uneven spread it gently with your fingers or a spongy tipped brush.
My Experience with Maybelline Flaming Fuchsia
I love the shade. I feel it’s a very festive color. Love how flattering it is. It has a nice and even pigmentation, not at all blotchy. It is a very bold and daring color I would say. If you want all eyes on your face, then gal this is your color. I wouldn’t recommend this color with already very loud clothes; it’s much useful when your whole outfit needs a nice lift and funk. It draws much brightness to your face and gives like a nice glow. I feel like it’s a beautiful color, especially, to the Indian skin tone. It really is not matte in my opinion. I would’ve preferred it to be a complete matte as the name suggests. It is not at all transfer proof. It can easily be transferred on to a cup while taking a sip. But overall, I love the lipstick so much that I wouldn’t mind reapplying it for every couple of hours! 😀
- It is a beautiful color, great for functions and festivals.
- Great pigmentation.
- A good amount of product is available.
- Easily available in many stores and malls.
- Pretty packaging, also allows us to identify the color from the color band shown.
- It has an ok lasting power of about 3 hours if you are not eating oily stuff.
- Is not completely matte.
- Might not suit very dusky skin tones.
Overall would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yup, definitely. It has been a complete lifesaver to me on most occasions when I have looked dull and this shade has come to the rescue. Just this and it would make a lot of difference. I would recommend it to anyone with fair to moderately dusky skin tones and to all those who can go bold on their lips. It’s going to be an awesome color, trust me! 😀