Who is it for? Maybelline Pink Power Creamy Matte Lipcolor is for the ladies who prefer true matte lipsticks that do not have any gloss whatsoever. This shade is quite tricky as it may not suit all skin tones. I would advise trying it at a store before buying.
MRP INR 350/- for 3.9 g (available at good discounted rates)
My experience with Maybelline Pink Power Creamy Matte Lipcolor
The lipstick comes in an opaque matte black body with a belt which is of the same color as the shade of the lipstick. This helps you identify the shade without opening the cap.
The shade Pink Power looked beautiful in the picture online. I thought it would be a pretty pastel shade but it was a disappointment. It did not suit my wheatish complexion or my friend’s fair skin tone.
Texture and pigmentation:
Unlike the name suggests this lipstick has is not have a creamy texture. It has a powder like finish and looks weirdly patchy on the lips. I tried scrubbing and moisturizing the lips before applying it but it was of no use.
The pigmentation is really bad as it does no good in hiding the discoloration on the lips.
As it is not creamy, it does not transfer or smudge easily.
It has a nice fruity smell.
What did I like?
- Transfer resistant.
- Lot of shades to choose from.
- Not expensive.
What did I not like?
- Poor pigmentation.
- Powder like finish.
- Looks patchy.
- Not creamy matte as the name suggests.
- The shade just doesn’t suit anyone.
Would I recommend/ repurchase:
Definitely no! It just did not work well for me.
1 out of 5.
More Maybelline Creamy Matte?
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Pop of Pink: Perfect for Summers!
- Maybelline Nude Nuance Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color Review
- Maybelline Clay Crush Color Sensational Creamy Matte Review
- Maybelline Mysterious Mocha Colorshow Creamy Matte Lipcolor Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Red Carpet Creamy Matte Lipcolor Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Lively Violet Creamy Matte Lip Color