Who is it for? Nykaa Diana Ultra Matte Lipstick is a superbly pigmented matte lipstick and the shade Diana is the perfect shade to complement Indian Skin tones. It is one of the rare shades that one may carry easily from day to evening.
MRP INR 599/- for 4.2 g
My experience with Nykaa Diana Ultra Matte Lipstick
The lipstick comes in a bullet form. The body has a magnetic closure which is very practically thought of. The color of the cap is the same as the shade of the lipstick which saves you from the hassle of identifying the shade amongst the pile of makeup products.
Texture and pigmentation:
As the name suggests, this lipstick has an ultra-matte texture. Although I wouldn’t call it dry as such, it advisable to lightly moisturize the lips before applying the lipstick to avoid flaky lips. The high pigmentation gives an opaque finish and can cover even the most pigmented lips. Also, it is transfer resistant.
The shade Diana is a warm rose color that would compliment fair to dusky Indian skin tones. It immediately makes the lips pop and is a classy pink shade. Like the personality of Princess Diana, after whom this lipstick shade is named, it is sophisticated, classy and a mass favorite.
Well, to be honest, it is one of the best matte lipsticks I have come across. It has an opaque matte finish that gives amazing coverage to pigmented lips. It survives even the heavy/oily meals and stays for 6-8 hours easily. Obviously, it fades off a little but a tint of color remains for long. The shade looks chic and sophisticated and makes your face look brighter with the pop of color on the lips. It is definitely an easy choice for all skin tones. The only thing one needs to be careful about is that the lips must be moisturized before applying this lipstick because it has a matte finish which may highlight chapped skin.
It has a wonderful fragrance like that of vanilla and nuts.
What did I like?
- Extreme matte finish.
- Amazing pigmentation.
- Meant for all skin tones.
- Stays put for long.
- The price for quantity is good.
- The magnetic closure is practical and travels friendly.
What did I not like?
- The lips must be well scrubbed and moisturized before applying it to avoid the flaky/chapped finish.
Would I recommend?
Yes, it is an easy choice for all skin tones and the pigmentation is amazing. The price as per quantity is also great.
4.5 out of 5.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa Maharani Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Bombae Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum Review and Swatches
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie