Who is it for? Nykaa Skin Secrets Black Mud + Aloe Vera Sheet Mask for Purified + Hydrated Skin is a mineral rich dark mud and aloe based sheet mask for all skin types.
Price- Rs.100 for 20ml
My Experience with Nykaa Skin Secrets Black Mud + Aloe Vera Sheet Mask for Purified + Hydrated Skin
The mask comes in a very one time use a plastic pack with label graphics showing black mud and aloe vera gel. On the back side, a detailed usage guide is provided. The packaging is very hygienic and travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture
The mask made up of thin cellulose sheet and it is drenched in clear watery serum. Since its main ingredient is black mud, I expected this mask or the serum to look grey or black but it turned out to be like any other sheet mask with a white sheet and clear serum. The serum is very flowy; it has a tendency to ooze out.
It has faint fragrance which does not take more than a few seconds to go off. All Nykaa mask sheets are very lightly fragrant.
I have used 4-5 different brand Korean mask sheets and all of them have a nice moisturizing effect on the skin. Nykaa’s new mask sheets are also nourishing. This particular variant is suitable for all skin types. It moisturizes the skin really well. The skin feels hydrated and the dry patches of the skin disappear for the next day. To get the best out of this sheet mask I thoroughly exfoliated my face before application. The skin looked glowy afterward. Sadly the result lasted only a day or so. Thankfully there was no new pimple and the active pimples were as it is.
What do I like about this mask?
- Paraben free rejuvenating mask with mineral mud and aloe vera
- All skin type people including sensitive skin can use this
- Gives hydration to the skin without excessive oiliness
- Makes skin look supple
- Sheet feels comfortable
- Does not irritate skin or cause pimple outbreaks
What I dislike about this mask?
- The serum has annoyingly drippy consistency
- The width of the mask is not enough to cover the sides of my face
- The result lasts 2 days or so
- No purifying action
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This mask hydrates skin but does not feel heavy on my skin so I am definitely repurchasing. I would recommend it to all skin types as a rehydrating mask (please do not expect dramatic purifying action!)
More Nykaa Masks?
- Nykaa Sheet Mask Avocado and Moringa Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Charcoal + Bamboo Sheet Mask for Purified + Nourished Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Turmeric + Coconut Sheet Mask for a Revitalized + Radiant Skin
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Tea Tree + Aloe Vera Sheet Mask for Clear + Moisturised Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Rice + Camelia Sheet Mask for Nourished + Radiant Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Lemon + Honey Sheet Mask for Lightened + Glowing Skin
- Nykaa Sheet Mask Rose And Goat Milk Review
- NYKAA Skin Secrets Gooseberry + Papaya for Nourished + Brightened Skin Review