Who is it for? Oriflame Love Nature Tea Tree Face wash can be used by the ones who hold oily skin. It has a pleasant tea tree smell and is very refreshing. It does not over dry the skin and keeps it moisturized.
Price – 350 for 150 ml
Sensitive skin alert- no, but patch test can be done in order to be safe.
My Experience with Oriflame Love Nature Tea Tree Face Wash
It has a travel-friendly and leak-proof packaging.
This face wash is slightly greenish in color. It has a gel form with moderate thickness and does not harm the skin. Small quantity is enough to create sufficient lather.
It has a very refreshing smell of tea tree.
HOW TO USE-
Take a pea size amount of facewash and massage it for 5-7 minutes in a circular motion on the face for better results.
MY EXPERIENCE –
It is best for my skin as I have oily skin. It cleanses skin well and removes excess oil and keeps my skin moisturized. When I massaged it for 5-7 minutes rather 2-3 minutes it really gave me better results. So my advice to all the girls is to do the same.
What do I like about it-?
- Leak-proof packaging
- Refreshing herbal smell
- Good for oily skin
- Cleans all dirt effectively
- Contains goodness of organic tea tree oil
What I don’t like-
- Not good for dry skin holders
- Quite expensive
Would I recommend-
Yes, I will definitely recommend this product as it actually works for those who have oily skin.
More Oriflame Beauty?
- Oriflame Pure Skin SOS Spot Gel – Is it Worth It?
- Oriflame Essential Fairness Multi Benefit Face Cream – Yay or Nay?
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash Peach
- Oriflame Fairness Cream : Hot or Not ?
- Aloe Vera Face Mask | Oriflame Love Nature
- Love Nature Oriflame |Tea Tree And Rosemary Face Mask | Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Face Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask Review
- Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Facial Kit : Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review