Product purchased by GlossyPolish
Lipsticks are everyone’s favorite right?
They add the perfect amount of color to your look. I was very happy when GlossyPolish sponsored this product for me. Pac as a brand is gaining so much popularity so I had to try something from them. They are introducing a new product every now and then which is a great thing. They are keeping in mind about all the skin tones and they release quite a good number of shades for their products. When I started selecting the shades, I was really confused as to which shade should I go for as there are 40 shades! I went through all the shades and then I choose 21 as I wanted a light pink shade from a really long time. The collection has a wide variety of shades so you will definitely find a good shade for yourself.
Let’s see if it worked for me or not.
Basic Information about PAC Matte Lipstick 21
Try PAC Matte Lipsticks for the perfect pout! Shades that will glide on your skin and give an intense color payoff.
- 40 high dimensional shades with a matte finish!
- Intensely pigmented lipsticks handcrafted for extreme moisture and sublime texture.
- Incredibly creamy wear.
HOW TO USE
Just apply once for an opaque finish.
Rs. 395 for 3.8gms
My Experience with PAC Matte Lipstick 21
- PACKAGING: It comes in an outer cardboard box. Inside the cardboard box, there is a protective cardboard wrap kind of thing which protects the lipstick which is really nice as it prevents the lipstick from being damaged. Tube of the lipstick is black which looks really chic and classy. It has a magnetic closing system which is really nice. You will love the packaging!
- SMELL: It has a really nice smell which reminds me of coco butter.
- TEXTURE and APPLICATION: It has a creamy matte texture. It does not tug or pull the lips during application. It glides on smoothly. It is a perfect milky pink color. You just need one coat of it. It is really pigmented. It does transfer a little. It stays on my lips for good 5 hours. It is really comfortable to wear. It does not dry out the lips. It is really creamy in texture but looks matte on the lips. You do not need to apply a lip balm under it.
It will suit fair to medium skin tones and it might wash out dusky skin beauties.
I have included a swatch with my mom too as to show how it looks on both of us 🙂
Overall Performance of PAC Matte Lipstick 21
I am in love with this shade. It is the perfect everyday shade for me. It is really pigmented and comfortable to wear. Plus the fact that it is so affordable!
Go for it!
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
Yes, I highly recommend it and I will buy this shade till PAC stops making it 😛