Who doesn’t love getting a manicure and getting beautiful looking nails and hands? Obviously, they can be expensive. Paraffin wax treatments are luxurious and the benefits are many. Yet again it is an expense on your pocket. Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Here we are with paraffin wax hand treatment that can easily be done at homes in a few easy steps. The benefit of doing a paraffin wax manicure is that it will leave you with soft hands that will not be dry and rough anymore. Do try and watch out the difference yourself.
WHY PARAFFIN WAX?
Paraffin wax is known to sooth and softens the rough and dry hands and feet. It helps in healing the cracked heels too. It moisturizes the skin and helps in retaining the natural oils that the body produces. It removes the dead skin cells too. It is being used for various therapies too.
HOW TO DO PARAFFIN WAX MANICURE?
It is not that difficult to do a paraffin wax manicure at home, only you need to not burn your hands doing so. Follow these easy steps and enjoy the soft hands afterward.
- Firstly you will need to heat and melt the paraffin wax in 10 seconds intervals in any way you find convenience, make sure it is in the complete liquid state.
- Step 2 is very important. Let your liquid paraffin wax cool down. Until then, massage your hands thoroughly with a lotion or thick cream. This will act as a protective layer and not burn your hands and keep the hand moisturized.
- Before you dip your hands in the liquid wax, make sure it has cooled down. You can also use a brush to apply the wax all over your hand.
- Repeat applying the wax on the hand for 5 to 6 times more and quickly until a thick layer is applied.
- Cover the hand with a cling sheet or plastic bag and then cover with gloves or towel. This will keep the heat intact.
- Keep the hand resting, and avoid working with it for about 30 minutes.
- After this, remove the wax and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizer. By this time, you must have got a very soft beautiful hands.
This was it. Paraffin wax manicure at home – easy, inexpensive and beautiful, soft and not so dry any more skin. This manicure is also known to strengthen the nails. Go try it soon.