Starbucks Javachip Recipe: I admit it today! I am one of those silly people, who look for sales and bargains everywhere, yet don’t think twice before splurging on a #Starbucks coffee!
What to do! They come up with such delicious concepts and yummy sounding names, that it’s hard to resist ;) The most sustaining and long term crush of mine, has been the Starbucks java chip! Coffee with chocolate chips in every sip…are you seriously kidding me!I am in a coco sugar induced coma, java chip even when I think about it ;)
Well, I am feeling pretty smug right now!I have NAILED this delicious beverage …and managed to bump up the oomph! :P Try my peanut java chip frappe. At the expense of sounding cliche’–No one can drink just one (um hummm :P ) !
Ingredients Required for Peanut Butter Javachip Frappe :
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Milk ( Choose any milk of choice dairy / nut milk or soy milk ;but it SHOULD be frozen. Adding ice spoils the juju :P )
- 1 tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chips (need chocolate chips for consistency, normal chocolate will not do)
- 1 large tablespoon peanut butter (I use my home made peanut butter )
- 1 spoonful sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon good quality instant coffee powder
- 1/4 of a pinch of salt (teeny tiny amount)
Just plonk all the ingredients in a blender and blitz away to glory!
You will be left with that slushy chippy coffee blend like this. This is perfect!
Make this today and let me know ,how it turned out for you!
Coffee, peanutty…and chippy- on the money ;) :P