Who is it for? SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad Scandalous 18 is for those who want to create amazing looks everyday as it claims to have flattering shades for everyday use which are richly pigmented.
Rs 699 for 5 gm
How to Use:
Use the shades provided however you desire! Create a smokey eye or simple eye looks with this quad with the help of a brush or even your fingers. Use the light shade on your lids and blend it well. Next, go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape.
My Experience with SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad Scandalous 18
It has a cardboard packaging which is sleek and travels friendly. It comes with a plastic film to protect the shades and an outer flap which has Sugar cosmetic’s logo engraved on it. It comes with a small applicator.
Colour & Texture-
There are 4 shades in this quad. A matte nude, a very light matte earthy mauve pink, a shimmery copper and a shimmery blueish violet. The eyeshadows are very light and soft. They are not chunky or gritty at all.
They do not have any significant fragrance.
This range of eyeshadows has 18 types to choose from. It was really confusing as all the quads looked amazing. I choose the quad no. 18 as it had 2 matte nudes and 2 shimmery colors which will be perfect for day or night time. All the four shades are superbly pigmented. They blend beautifully. There are no fall outs at all. The shimmery shades are not chunky at all. They stay on for more than 6 hours which is great. The nude shades might appear very light on the quad but they show beautifully on the lids. The shimmery shades look amazing on the lids too. The applicator provided is also nice. This is a great quad for everyone especially beginners.
What did I like about it?
- It has the perfect texture.
- Packaging is travel-friendly.
- Amazing price for the amazing quality.
- No fallouts experienced.
- Blends like a dream!
- Stays on for 6+ hours.
- Highly pigmented.
- Easily available online.
- The applicator is nice.
What didn’t I like?
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would definitely recommend it to everyone as the quad is amazing and there are 18 shades to choose from the range. You won’t regret it.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Sugar?
- SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palette Subtle Summit 01- Why I Love it!
- SUGAR Cosmetics Eye Warned You So ! – Best Eyeliner in India ?
- Sugar Lipstick Little Bo Peach | Swatches + Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review