Who is it for? Swiss Tempelle Deep Purifying Foaming Face Wash is for all those who want to feel fresh and hydrated
Rs. 195 for 150ml
How to use?
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Take a good amount of the face wash and work into a lather.
- Gently massage face with foam in a circular upward motion.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry. Feel refreshed and hydrated.
My Experience with Swiss Tempelle Deep Purifying Foaming Face Wash
This face wash comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a white transparent cap. The bottle has a spray type nozzle which gives foam when pressed. Packing is done with a green color sticker on which neem and green apples are made and on the back side description and ingredients are given.
Colour and Texture:
The color of foam is white with a little green shade and have a smooth texture.
This face wash is made up of neem and green apple extracts. Neem protects the skin from pimples whereas green apples help the skin to glow from within and improves skin texture. I bought it a month ago only but from that time I am loving it. After washing you will feel fresh and hydrated and makes skin smooth and soft. It also helped me with my pimples problem. For better results use it twice a day.
- No skin type restriction. Can be used for all skin types.
- Reduces pimples
- Make skin smooth and soft
- Foam makes it easy to use.
- Less lather
Will I Recommend this?
Yes, I am loving this product and so used to it that I will not only recommend it but also repurchase it.
More by Swiss Tempelle?
- Swiss Tempelle Juicy Fruits And Flower Seed Oil Shower Gel Review
- Swiss Tempelle Energy Rush Body Wash For Men
- Swiss Tempelle Pollution Defence Face Wash -Good Buy?
- Swiss Tempelle Deep Purifying Face Wash – Good Buy or Not?
- Swiss Tempelle Ever White Face Wash Review