Cellophane Hair Treatment: Over the last decade, with the rise of actresses and models in Hollywood and Bollywood sporting straight hair, the trend has been set and women all over the world started getting obsessed with straight hair. With increasing demands, new techniques have been coming up in the market to make your hair straight or glossy like rebonding, smoothening etc. Some women rely on these treatments while some believe that they are harmful and eventually damage the hair.
A new treatment known as Cellophane hair treatment has come up since the last few years and this is your guide to know everything about it!
What is cellophane hair treatment?
Cellophane hair treatment is a semi-permanent hair color without the actual color. Confused? Well, it is a hair treatment where a pigment free and transparent gloss is applied from the roots of your hair to the tip. It doesn’t actually change your hair color but instead leaves them shiny, glossy, silky and somewhat straight by controlling the frizz. The hair frizz is controlled as it seals the hair cuticles and adds a natural shine to the hair. This treatment also helps with detangling, reducing frizz, and preventing split ends. It can last up to few weeks to one year- depending on the kind of treatment you get done and the kind of care you provide to your hair during this time.This treatment can also be combined with rebonding to add extra-shine to your hair and give them a healthier look.
Is this for you?
So the treatment seemed interesting to you but you are confused if this treatment is something your hair needs? Hair cellophane treatments work best on dry, coarse, and dull hair. The hydrolyzed proteins and silicone in the formula seal the cuticle, helping to reduce hair porosity and preventing hair strands from turning frizzy. So if you have dry and damaged or frizzy hair, you should consider getting this treatment done. If your hair is dry and damaged because of excessive exposure to chemical treatments or styling tools, you can bring the shine back to your locks with a cellophane treatment.
This clear gloss acts as a protective coating for your hair.It not only makes it look and feel better instantly, but it also helps prevent further damage by shielding your hair from further heat-induced damage. It is not an impenetrable shield, but it will make a difference. Those who heat style regularly can protect their locks with this treatment.
Also, you can always visit a salon and ask the hair expert if this treatment is a good option for your hair. Benefits of cellophane hair treatment
The treatment has a lot of benefits like:
- With cellophane hair treatment, the hair shafts are not harmed since they remain untouched during the process of the treatment. The treatment done on the hair strands.
- The hair treatment is a pigment-free process so the treatment is completely external and internal damage is not caused.
- It is not very time-consuming.
- You can also do this treatment at home if you don’t want to visit a salon.
- Cellophane hair treatment is good for keeping your hair healthy. The products used in this treatment are rich in proteins, which help in making your hair strands strong.
- Cellophane hair treatment adds thickness and shine to your hair.
Does it harm your hair?
The process does not harm your hair and is safe to get it done. The only disadvantage is that it does not last for a long time like you would expect any treatment too. That’s all for today, girls! If you have any questions about the treatment, feel free to drop your questions in the comment section below!
- Use it On Your Hair OR Skin and You Will Be AMAZED With the Results!
- We are Loving These 20 Hair Masks for EVERY Hair Type!
- Best Hair Masks for Dry and Frizzy Hair!
- Try Coconut Milk for Beautiful Hair!
- Make Your Own Hair Conditioner Using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel !!