Who is it for? Yardley English Lavender Deodorant Roll On is A roll on which is also a deodorant and keeps sweat under control. It is for both men and women. As we work all day outside or inside, sweating is inevitable in the Indian climate. And nobody loves that awful smell especially when it is coming from you. O what should you go for? A deodorant? An Antiperspirant? Or maybe both! Today I am going to review an all-in-one product from the thoughtful Yardley brand, the Yardley London Deodorant roll-on antiperspirant. Let’s see how it worked for me.
Rs.190 for 50 ml
HOW TO USE?
- Use it just after your bath or clean your armpits, neck and wherever you want to apply thoroughly with water and then dry. After that, roll it once or twice on those areas.
- Reapply if you like.
- Do not apply it over sweaty underarms
- Do not over apply it as it takes time to dry out.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT
My experience with Yardley English Lavender Deodorant Roll On
It had a sturdy glass body and around head plastic cap of lavender purple color which has a thin golden band on it. Overall it looks nice and compact. It is travel-friendly.
COLOR AND TEXTURE
Like most roll-ons in the market, it has a white liquid with thick consistency which feels a bit sticky initially but gets normal once it dries out.
The English Lavender smell comes out strong yet it does not feel uncomfortable to the nose. The smell is a refreshing one in my opinion and has a long staying power.
I use it daily after bath and I really can’t complain much about it. The fragrance is strong almost like men’s deodorant. But I actually love it. Whenever I open the cap, the pleasant smell lingers in the entire room.
Does it remove sweat? Well, I am not sure as I still do end up sweating when the room isn’t air conditioned. But the best part is, its odor does not mix with sweat and give out an unusual smell like I have seen many rolls-ones do. Also, I haven’t yet come across a completely anti-perspiring product. So I am fine with this.
About less wrinkled underarms. The claim is almost funny. Armpits don’t get smoother or fairer by applying this.
Stays 48 hrs? I haven’t tried keeping it for 48hrs. I bath usually. But when I return home after a long day, a faint smell is still there.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS-
- Nice lavender fragrance
- Long staying power.
- Good Packaging
- It does not contain alcohol so no irritation.
WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS-
- No smooth and fair underarms as it claims
WOULD I RECOMMEND/ REPURCHASE?
I would like to recommend this more emphatically to men than women as I am not sure if many women would like it. The roll on does turn out to work for both men and women. And yes, I would definitely repurchase it.
More from Yardley?
- Yardley London English Rose Body Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London English Lavender Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Mist Refreshing Body Spray Review