Sandalwood Mask Recipe :
How to use it?
1. Use up to thrice a week on clean skin. Wash off after 15 minutes and apply a moisturizer.
2. Best time to use this is in the late afternoon or evening. This is suitable for all skin types!
1. This face pack is instantly soothing and cooling. I would recommend using Kasturi Manjal or Wild Turmeric. (If you want to use kitchen turmeric, reduce the quantity of turmeric to 1/4 teaspoon. Also after doing the remedy wipe your face with cotton dipped in cold milk to remove stains).
2. Each type of turmeric has its distinct uses and health incentives, but when it comes to topical applications, Kasturi manjal is the best. Kasturi manjal heals a host of skin ailments and has been used traditionally for curing acne, acne scars, eczema, pigmentation, dark circles, pimples, and for uplifting skin glow and radiance.
3. sandalwood is able to soothe inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis, as well as calm irritated skin and flatten breakouts.
4. In Ayurveda, Sandalwood is known to relieve the pitta dosha, which means that it has cooling properties. It is an astringent, which means it can induce hin past minor contractions in the soft tissue, therefore soothing and tightening skin and reducing the appearance of pores. It also helps to dry out pimples.
I hope you found this useful 🤗