Hello Lovely Ladies,
Today I have come up with a review of a product which can be useful for all those girls and women suffering from a common worldwide beauty problem which is enemy of all the beauty which we call: ‘Acne’ or pimples. Well then, I am going to review Garnier pure active neem purifying face wash. Before a few months, I had got a lot of pimples and blackheads on my face which had made my face look uglier than before. So, I had tried many creams, cosmetics, face-washes and home remedies to remove them. One of them was this ‘Garnier pure active neem purifying face-wash’. I had bought a small pack of 50 gms in 55 rupees from a nearby store.
Basic Info About Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash
You can buy a smaller one with 50 ml product in 55 INR and a bigger one with 100 ml product in 105 INR. I recommend you all buy a smaller one if you are trying it for the first time.
My Experience with Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash
This product gives you a really refreshing experience over your face. It smells amazing. It has a mild natural fragrance of neem and tea-tree oil. After washing your face with this product, you will feel your face clearer and shinier than before. After one or two uses, your small acne will start drying out and acne scars will lighten gradually as well. It will help you remove the dirt and pollution, bacteria, dust particles from your skin. It can be used after coming back home from a polluted outside atmosphere. If you start using it regularly when you wake up in the morning and at night before going to bed, gradually your blackheads and scars will disappear and the amount of acne will reduce your face.
Overall Performance of Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash
- As mentioned on the packaging, it helps to fight pimples and marks.
- Smells nice and natural.
- Brightens your face with just one wash.
- Removes excess oil and pollution.
- Prevents new acne formation by killing bacteria.
- Reasonable price.
- You just need to use 2 to 3 drops of the product which is enough to wash your whole face. You don’t need a larger amount.
- Don’t use this product if your skin gets allergy or irritation because of sulfate. This product is not sulfated free.
- Don’t directly apply to waxing the sensitive facial areas.
- It can dry out some people’s skin. You need to moisturize with a good lotion after using it.
- Not suitable for huge pimples like pustules. It just works for the smaller acne and blackheads.
- The effect is not immediate, it takes time to make your face pimple free.
Would I Recommend/ Repurchase?
It’s an awesome product, I personally love it. But be mindful, If you have an irregular lifestyle, bad eating and sleeping habits, lazy life, stress or hormonal syndromes like PCOD or PCOS, new pimples will appear every day no matter what things you use on your face. Keep yourself healthy and hygiene both mentally and physically for a clear face and consult a doctor if needed.
This is a must read ..!