Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well. So, today I’ll be reviewing a product from a very popular skin care brand i.e. the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.Read my full review to see if its worth the money we put in it or not.
Rs.2000 for 50ml
How to use:
- Use twice a day, morning and night
- Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed.
- Cleansed, exfoliated skin accepts moisture better.
- For best results, apply after steps 1 and 2 of the 3-step system
- A little goes a long way. Massage a small pump of lotion into skin wherever it’s dry.
My experience with the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
So, I bought this CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING LOTION+ in the early winters to bring back that perfect moisture to my skin as it dries up a lot during winters. It wasn’t too budget friendly to buy this particular product so I had to save quite a lot. I applied a very little amount of this lotion to my face and neck as suggested by the brand.
The lotion had no sweet or fruity fragrance like other variants available in the market instead it had a medicinal kind of smell, yes that’s what you call it “smell”. But the good thing is that this medicinal smell does not stay for too long. It’s suggested to apply it twice a day but I need to be needed to apply it four times in a day to keep my skin well moisturized, which is quite disappointing as this product claims to provide moisture to very dry to dry combination skin. It does improve the texture of your skin and does not feel oily and sticky at all which is really a plus point.
About the packaging:
I bought the 30ml pack of this which comes in a pale-yellow colored small tube with the brand name and the lotion name printed in green on it. It has a normal push and lock cap which makes it leakage free and travel-friendly.
Colour and texture
This one is a pale-yellow colored lotion. It has a very thin watery texture and is not very creamy.
- Allergy tested
- Improves skin texture
- Less amount needed
- Quite expensive
- Less quantity
- Medicinal smell
- Needs to be applied 4 times a day to keep the skin moisturized
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this to you only if you don’t really have any budget restrictions and you like to use non-fragranced products. Its allergy tested so people with sensitive and dry skin with good pocket money/ earnings can go for this. Otherwise, don’t buy this to get moisturization only as there are other much budget friendly variants are available in the market with better moisturizing properties.
Would I buy it again?
I would definitely not buy this again as it took me a lot of time to save money and buy this lotion and I don’t have any more patience or time to save money again to buy an average moisturizing lotion.
More Clinique Products?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 | Its NOT
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief |Full Review|Price
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Voluptuous Violet Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Review
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask Review
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer Review