Who is it for? Estee Lauder Grape Addiction Lip Gloss is for those who love lip glosses and want to go for a grape color that is not too purple ** Thank God For That **
Price- Rs. 1900 FOR 6ML
How to Use
Make sure you exfoliate your lips before application. Lip glosses look best on smooth lips.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Estee Lauder Grape Addiction Lip Gloss
Comes in a plastic long cylindrical bottle. Love the doe foot applicator. It’s not too stiff. Allows for precise application.
It has a plumy pink color and is super pigmented.
It’s a clear gel consistency that is not too thick on the lips. This way it does not feel heavy sitting on lips. Light weighted comfortable feel. It does not stick your lips together and that’s a huge bonus.
The gloss is long stay. Like other glosses it does transfer.
See it’s a lip gloss, some people don’t do lip glosses and other’s can’t do without. If you are in the latter category, go for this. It’s a quality product.
What do I like?
- Lightweight texture
- Gives glossy plumped-up finish.
- Not sticky
What I dislike ?
- It is pricey without a doubt
- Glosses attract dust, hair etc..But any gloss will do that. Not a problem with this product in particular.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
If you are a lip gloss lover, go for this. It wouldn’t disappoint you!
More Estee Lip?
- Estee Lauder Sharp Cookie Liquid Lipstick Review
- Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner Review
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick Burning Love 320 Review
- Rich Currant Estee Lauder Lipstick Price Review Swatches
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Crystal Pink Review