How is 2017 suiting you? It’s been a rough rough year for me. Talk about having a bad hair day…all year long..? Exactly!Lets dive into the topic of healthy hair while we are at it…personal melodramas are no fun ;)Left right and center, everyone cries hoarse how eggs are great for hair. I too have tried the remedy and I can vouch for it. But NO one likes to get their hands dirty…I mean egg directly on scalp…ugh.So when I came across this egg oil, I was like amazing this stuff is the dream. Let’s see how this Eyova hair nutrient with egg oil has fared.
Basic Info of Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
Price: Rs 590
Net Weight: 50ml
- Contains egg oil cholesterol that provides deep conditioning for all hair strands.
- Helps improve cell nourishment and stimulate blood circulation to impart healthier hair conditions.
- Rejuvenates scalp skin, fights inflammation and soothes scalp irritations.
- Regular usage makes your hair shine with health.
- Gives lustrous and soft hair that is easily manageable and capable of being styled to perfection.
My Experience with Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
This oil comes in a small flip cap bottle. The oil is yellow in color and super greasy. It smells eggy and off. I suggest you store this wrapped in a tissue paper as the oil is liable to leak and that is one mess you don’t want.
The oil spreads easily and kind of sets in your hair? I applied it in the morning and washed off in the evening. It is kind of yucky to wash off and needed two rounds of using a clarifying shampoo.
I will admit, I was expecting major wonder from this product.
It’s a very average product and I cannot justify its price one bit. It did NOTHING for my hair. I have not used it again and I feel I’d rather use the egg itself.
Overall Performance of Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
- You don’t feel you are directly applying egg
- Smells bad
- Sets in hair
- Difficult to wash off
- Does nothing for hair
Would I repurchase or recommend it to you?
Nope. This is a pass for me.