Tutorial by Isha Khanna, Professional Makeup Artist
Today I am going to share a really simple but AWESOME eye makeup tutorial. The wedding season is on and this look will look beautiful for evening glam! The colors that I have used are really easily available and look great with an ethnic look.
Get ready to Glam Up!! <3
This is the final look:
Here, I have already prepped my brows and eyelids.Just Follow the steps below and shine like a star!
- Brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark brown and lids using Mac paint pot in Layin low. For eye shadow, I have used Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette. The first shade that I have in the crease area is Sandalwood.
- Now to darken up the crease area just a wee bit more I topped it up with the shade called Henna. Adding darker colors add more depth to the eyes but don’t go too dark on the crease if you have deep set eyes.
- Since its time for Fall, I thought why not use the colors related to this weather only. On the first half of the lid, I used Shy and Maneater on the second half.
- Used Urban Decay glitter liner in Midnight Cowboy on the lid to make the eyes pop even more. And to complete the look I used Black gel liner No 77 from Inglot on the lid and waterline area.
- I don’t like to leave the black on the waterline too prominent hence added a smokey look to it using same colors as above and bit if Black Truffle too.
Last but not the least, LASHES! They can do wonders!!
Oh, don’t forget the highlighter on the inner corner and brow bone area.
A quick visual roundup for you :
Hope you liked it <3
Message from GlossyPolish :
Isha Khanna is a renowned makeup artist based out of Delhi.
She is really well known for awesome and unique looks that can totally transform you!
You must check out more of her work here :