Who is this lipstick for? The Lakme P161 Lipstick is a tricky pink lipstick for all those pretty girls who like to try on pink lip color without the presence of shimmer or glitter.
Price: Rs 250 for 4.3 grams
How to use:
The Lakme Enrich Satin P161 Lipstick is one of the trickiest lipsticks I have used. It is always best to use it in small quantities and not swipe it over two times every time you use it. You shall always use a lip liner while using this lipstick. Also, ensure you have tissues ready to wipe off the excess lip color.
My Experience with Lakme P161 Lipstick
The Lakme Enrich Satin P161 Lipstick is one of those lipsticks which have been packed in a simple manner using a plastic container throughout. The usage of a transparent container makes it easier to see the lipstick shade easily as well.
The Lakme Enrich Satin P161 Lipstick is a pink color lipstick which does not have the presence of glitter or shimmer in it.
The texture of the lipstick is nice as it is very light weighted and also creamy.
The lipstick is well pigmented and a couple of swipes will help in keeping the lip color longer.
The lipstick has a decent staying capacity of about three to four hours on the lips.
The lipstick has no fragrance as such.
This particular lipstick from Lakme is tricky and unpredictable. Every time I use this lipstick it looks different and new. There are days when it looks great and on some days it looks terrible. It is always better to use the lip color in small quantities as they are light and you know how well it will complement your look. It is a nice lip color minus the uncertainty that it comes with.
What do I like about it?
- Light weighted
- Creamy texture
- Easy to carry in travel kits
- Decent pigmentation
- Good staying power
- The lipstick does not have shimmer or glitter
- Simple packaging
What don’t I like about it?
- Very tricky lip color
- Sometimes gives the lips a patchy and unfinished look
- Does not work well on the lip lines
I would recommend particular lipstick to girls who love to experiment with their lip colors and like to try different shades by using two or more lip colors. This lipstick is a nice try for having a new shade by using two or more lip colors.
Product rating: I would give Lakme Enrich Satin P161 Lipstick 3 stars out of 5 stars
More Lakme Lipstick?
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick M455 Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick R 368 Review
- Lakme Red Rebel 9 To 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Mauve Fix Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Rose Bloom Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Crème Candy Kiss Review
- Lakme Absolute Plump And Shine Lip Gloss Gold Shimmer – Love The Bling
- Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine Lip Gloss Pink Shine Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi- Definition Matte Lipstick Red Flames Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P135 : Review + Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick M461 Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick N651 Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P152 Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P165 Review