Who is it for? Loreal Hydrafresh Genius Multi Active Essence Cream is available for both Dry Skin type (in Pink packing) and Oily to Combination skin type (in Blue packing).
Rs 599/- for 50 ml
How to use?
The cream is supposed to be applied after the toner of the same series.
Sensitive Skin Alert: NO
My Experience with Loreal Hydrafresh Genius Multi Active Essence Cream
The cream is instantly hydrating and makes your skin soft and supple. It has significant amount of Silicone which makes the skin extremely smooth on the very first application.
Colour and Texture:
The cream is of aqua-blue colour. It appears like a gel but in fact is a very hydrating cream moisturizer. The pack is travel friendly as it is plastic.
The cream has a very fresh aquatic fragrance.
What do I like about it?
- This cream is an absolute blessing for oily and combination skin because it doesn’t clog the pores and lets the skin breathe
- It hydrates the skin perfectly well for the day.
- It contains naturally occurring French water which is rich in minerals and helps the skin retain its moisture.
- This cream can also be used as a substitute for primer
Would I recommend or repurchase the product?
Yes, without any doubt.
More Loreal Hydrafresh?
- Loreal Hydrafresh Instant Freshness Gel Foam Face Wash Review
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel Review
- L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Hydration Supreme Emulsion Review