I have recently been into a lot of hair care and home remedies for hair. It is always like a phase for me, skin, hair, body etc. So I have been wanting to experiment with conditioners. I only need conditioner to nourish the end of my hair. I dare not apply conditioner to the scalp as it is already oily. So when L’Oreal claims that this L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Conditioner reduces hair fall from roots, I am skeptical because, in my view, it is not right to apply conditioner to the scalp. Let’s get into the review now.
Basic info of the L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Conditioner:
Rs 75 for 65 ml.
L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Conditioner is designed to strengthen your hair.
- Reduces hair fall by 90%.
- The formula enriched with Arginine makes hair stronger and more resistant.
- Provides nourishment to the hair root.
- Prevent hair tips from split ends.
- With regular use, your hair becomes strong and healthy.
L’Oreal is a French company and leading beauty brand across the world. L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Conditioner is perfect hair fall solution which rejuvenates your hair.
My experience with the L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Conditioner:
The conditioner comes in a black and pink inverted tube with a flip open cap. The conditioner is white in color with typical mousse consistency and smells like a floral and alcohol combination. It is quite rich so you would not need a lot of it otherwise it makes the hair oily. I got it for the sole purpose to nourish the ends of my hair.
It does keep my hair shiny and soft. It doesn’t cause hair fall too. It tames frizziness and also added moisture to my hair. I find 90% reduction in hair fall quite gimmicky. If you have severe hair fall this will not help but you can give this a shot if you have mild hair fall.Nothing very special though. Don’t fall for the gimmick.
The overall performance of the L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Conditioner:
- Sleek packaging.
- Adds shine and moisture.
- Doesn’t cause hair fall.
- Helps with mild hair fall.
- Less product required.
- Not suitable to diminish hair fall.
- Has to be used in conjunction with other products for hair fall.
Would I recommend the L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Conditioner?
I don’t exactly recommend this product. There are better ones in the market.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- Dove Environmental Defence Conditioner Review
- Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk and Almonds Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Review
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Colour Protection Hair Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Perfect Straight Nourishing Conditioner Review