A product for which honest reviews aren’t available easily, but here we have it for you. Pantene Pro V Open Hair Miracle Oil Replacement is a multipurpose product that aims at nourishing the hair.
- Rs.90 for 80ml
- Rs.190 for 180ml
My Experience with Pantene Pro V Open Hair Miracle Oil Replacement
This product comes in a huge tube with product details mentioned on the back. The tube is golden in color which gives the product a classy look. The packaging does not allow the product to be visible from the outside. The product is spill-free and hence travel-friendly.
Shade, Pigmentation & Texture
The product has a slight off-white pigment. The texture of this product is very thick and creamy.
It has a very strong fruity smell that will linger throughout the day.
Ease of Application
Apply the desired amount on your hair and gently comb it with your fingers or a brush for even distribution. Avoid the crown of your head.
Note: The amount of product required depends upon the length of your hair.
This multipurpose product can be used as a,
- Oil Replacement: Before shampooing, keep for 30 minutes and rinse to get nourished hair without any hassles.
- Serum: Apply after showering on damp hair for frizz control and fragrant hair.
- Conditioner: Replace your conditioner and rinse off to get soft and smooth hair.
- Heat Protectant: Apply before styling to form a protective layer against styling heat.
I have really frizzy wavy hair with oily scalp and dry ends so I can never skip the conditioner in my hair care routine. As the conditioner alone was not enough to tame my frizzy hair, I started looking for serums and came across “Pantene Pro V Open Hair Miracle Oil Replacement”. It’s a multipurpose miracle product that nourishes your hair pre, in, and post-shower. It’s enriched with the goodness of fermented rice water, an ancient secret that has been preserved and passed on for several generations by the women of Yao Tribe.
I have been using this product as a serum for a long time now and I have noticed that it pretty much controls my frizz and also defines my waves. It makes my hair feel soft and nourished. The only downside to this product is that it is loaded with silicones and parabens but I am fine with using these on my hair.
- Can be used as an oil replacement, serum, conditioner, and heat protectant
- Contains fermented rice water
- Enhances the natural texture of hair
- Tames frizz
- Very affordable
- Has a fruity scent
- Contains silicones
- Contains parabens
- Contains synthetic colors
Would I Repurchase or Recommend it?
Absolutely! In fact, this is my third purchase. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable product for their frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- Pantene Anti Hair Fall Conditioner Review
- Pantene Silky Smooth Care Conditioner Review
- Pantene Total Damage Care 10 Conditioner Review
- Pantene Oil Replacement Review