Another Patisserie de Bain product is in the house ladies!
This time it is Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath and Shower Crème. The Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath Bomb gave a super amazing experience so I thought I should try its Shower Crème. But against my expectations, this Shower Crème was exactly opposite to Cranberries & Cream Bath and Shower Crème. Also, prices have increased. I will dig deeper now to tell you how was my experience.
Basic Info of Patisserie de Bain Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath and Shower Crème
Price: Rs 725
Net Weight: 200ml
Brand Claims: Whether you are a bath or a shower person delight your senses with this sweetly scented Bath & Shower Crème. Sweet as Cherry Pie swirls with scents of fresh fruit and sweet Chantilly cream as the crème gently cleanses your skin and leaves it smelling positively delectable!
How to use?
- If you are a bath person then mix a generous amount of crème into the water to create super sweet scented bubbles.
- If you are a shower person then use the crème in your hands to gently cleanse your skin.
How was my experience with Patisserie de Bain Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath and Shower Crème
Packaging: The packaging is super adorable in a mint green and red dotted matte tube with white flip open cap. The tube is extremely large. But somehow, it is travel-friendly because it does not spill.
Fragrance: The fragrance is one of the things I hated most. Do you remember that homeopathic liquid red medicine that doctors used to give us; yes this Shower crème smells exactly the same. The fragrance fades away after less than 1 hour. This happens whether you take a bath or shower.
Texture and Lathering: The texture is gel like with a creamy finish and is reddish pink in color. I will give the lathering on the basis of shower and bath both.
- Shower: Lathering is not that good while having a shower as compared with soap. The Shower Crème leaves a creamy essence later on.
- Bath: Unlike Cranberries Shower crème that I used earlier, the Bath Crème does not lather up well in a bath tub. You have to add double the amount in order to get that level of froth. The fragrance really forces you to get out of the tub.
- Experience: So, I enjoy this Bath & Shower Crème neither in the tub or in the shower because the fragrance is not good. The Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath Bomb’s fragrance was extremely good and refreshing but it somehow is not same in this one. Now, talking about the lather and froth, there was half the froth in double quantity as compared to Cranberries Bath Crème. The fragrance does not last that long but yes, there was still some creamy leftover on my skin after bath and shower which I really loved.
Overall Performance by Patisserie de Bain Sweet as Cherry Pie Bath and Shower Crème
- Adorable packaging
- leaves creamy essence on body-keeps skin moisturized
- Works best as a bath product
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains Castor oil
- No added parabens
- Medicine like fragrance
- Does not lather well while having a shower and bath
- Fragrance fades away after less than 1 hour
Would I consider recommending or repurchasing?
I guess I did a mistake by buying this fragrance of Patisserie de Bain. Now, I will move back to Cranberry or try some other one like Lemon. No, I will not recommend this fragrance to you; go for cranberry instead.