What is it? Yves Rocher Clarifying Toner is a clarifying toner which is supposed to cleanse the skin by unclogging the pores and reducing any redness on the face. This is a clarifying toner which is ideal for acne- prone or oily skin, people who wish to cleanse their skin of any access oils which may cause acne. I would not recommend this toner to anyone with dry skin as it may irritate the skin.
Price- 525 Rupees for 160ml
How to use it?
- Take a small quantity of the toner on a cotton pad
- Apply it across the face and neck avoiding the eye area
- Let it soak in the skin for a couple of skin
- Continue with your skincare routine
My Experience with the Yves Rocher Clarifying Toner
The toner comes in a solid blue plastic bottle with ample information on it. The bottle has a flip cap which seals the product tightly inside. The packaging is spill proof and thus can be traveled with.
Unlike a lot of clarifying toners, the Yves Rocher Clarifying toner has a pleasant fragrance. The slightly floral and sweet fragrance is a breath of fresh air in comparison to the stinging fragrance of a lot of toners in the market. But the fragrance does not last for long post application.
Consistency and Color-
The toner is colorless and has a gel like consistency. The toner comes out of the bottle as a slightly thick liquid which makes it spreading on the face very easily.
I have dry and sensitive skin but started using this toner when I had experienced some acne a couple of months back. It really helped me by deeply cleansing my face without any burning sensations. Even though it helped my skin but it a tad bit dry.
I use this toner on my very oily t-zone and it has not failed me. It cleanses the area while mattifying it.
What I liked?
- The toner is effective for acne- prone skin
- The toner does not burn or irritate the skin
- It is cost efficient as a little goes a long way
- The cap packaging makes it leak proof if you want to travel with it
- It has an oil-free, noncomedogenic formula
- It is free of parabens
- Has a pleasant fragrance
What I did Not Like?
- Not suitable for dry or sensitive beauties
- Some may not like the gel texture of the toner
- Offline availability might be an issue
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would a hundred percent recommend this product to anyone suffering from acne as it works amazingly. Also, it mattifies the face while cleansing it which is a bonus for all the oily skin beauties. Anyone who is looking for a non-comedogenic toner for their oily skin, this is a great option to look at.
More Clarifying Products?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 | Its
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Clarifying Toner with Himalayan Waters Review
- Himalaya Refreshing and Clarifying Toner Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
- Lotus Herbals Teatreeclear Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review