Who is it for? Biotique Neem Face Wash prevents pimples and is for all skin types. This fresh foaming 100% soap-free cleansing gel dissolve makeup, purge pores and purifies the complexion.
Rs 55 for 50ml
Rs 135 for 150ml
Rs 240 for 300ml
My Experience with Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
Packaging is very basic like any other face washes similar to Himalaya face wash. The tube is little transparent with the brand name and a picture of Neem leaves. The lower portion of the tube is transparent; we can easily see the content inside. The cap is green in color, which is, to be honest very tight, it takes the little struggle to open it up. The backside of the tube have contains or ingredients, how to use and details of the face wash.
Colour & Texture:
This face wash is Yellowish Green in color. Green is the color of Neem, so I think that’s why the gel has a green color in it.
Now the face wash has a medium consistency, not too thick or too light, but one or two squeezes are enough to form a lather.
This face wash has a mild Neem smell with a fragrance similar to men’s aftershave balm which makes me feel weird for the fact I was expecting it to smell so much of Neem or like any other Ayurvedic face wash with so much of leafy fragrance. This fragrance is not so strong which is a good thing.
How to use?
Gently massage over wet face & neck with fingertips, lather & rinse, Morning & Evening.
I have used Himalayas Neem face wash before this, and I feel the packaging is very similar. However, the formula and texture are very different. This face wash has more lathering and foaming formula. A small pea size is enough to get lather on your face. It cleanses my skin very well and helps in removing impurities from my face. I use this face wash twice a day. After washing with water, it has a slippery feel on my skin which again requires more water to wash off. Finally, with some extra efforts, the face wash gets off and I can feel some dryness on my skin but at the same time, my skin feels smooth and oil free. After then, I used moisturizer after cleaning my face. The face wash was gentle on my combination skin and doesn’t cause any breakage or itchiness. I can’t say how this product work on pimples, as I am lucky to have no pimples but it might work on pimples as it is blended with extracts of neem in it which is a natural antiseptic ingredient.
- Cleanses my skin by removing impurities and excess oil
- Ayurvedic Recipe
- Organically pure & preservative free
- Does not breakout skin
- Contains Neem which is an antiseptic ingredient.
- No animal testing
- Prevents pimples
- Foaming face wash
- Travel-friendly packaging
- The smell is similar to men’s aftershave balm.
- Make skin dry after a wash, I would suggest using moisturizer after wash.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I would repurchase this face wash as it is a Neem face wash which cleanses my skin really well. I would recommend it to you guys if you are looking for a budget-friendly Neem face wash.
More Neem Skincare?
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash Review
- Nature’s Essence Purifying Neem & Aloe Vera Facewash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Peel-Off Mask Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Tulsi Herbal Face Pack Review
- Everyuth Naturals Neem Papaya Scrub Review
- Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem and Clove Purifying Face Wash with Active Neem Slices Review