Last year Body Shop took the masking party by storm. Its range of face masks was a rage all over. I finally got my hands on its much-coveted rose mask.The Body Shop British Rose Plumping Mask is on the scanner today. Let’s see how it matches up!
Rs.1895 for 75ml
How to use product
- After removing makeup and cleansing the skin, use the Facial Mask Brush to smooth an even layer of the Chinese Ginseng and Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask onto the face avoiding eye and lip area
- Apply to neck and décolletage if desired
- Leave for 5-10 minutes then rinse off with warm water and a muslin cloth in circular motions to gently exfoliate
- Use 2 to 3 times a week
- Use multiple masks to target your skin’s personalized needs
My experience with The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask
This face mask comes in a bulky glass jar. While not exactly travel-friendly. It’s not fragile either. The jar packaging though not ideal is certainly very convenient to use.
The product is like a GEL with mashed up rose petals in it. It smells of fresh cut English roses and I rather enjoy the fragrance.
I use this product for very specific purposes:
- When my skin feels dry after sitting in a heated room for many hours
- To counter the AC dryness of the skin
- Soothe irritated skin/burnt skin
- To cool skin after sun exposure
- Post-bleacha soothing treatment
On each and every count, this product excels. I am very happy with it.
It doesn’t get absorbed by the skin but definitely imparts some relief.
The quantity is plenty. Consider buying this, especially if it’s on sale, for its soothing properties.
- Smells really great- like fresh cut roses
- Does not irritate the skin
- Bulky and Unhygienic Jar Packaging
Would I recommend?
I really like this product. Buy this if you need to give your skin a quick pick me up after spending long hours in AC/ Heated room. Also great to soothe sunburnt or irritated skin.
More Hydrating Masks?