DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask: Hello, beauties.Nykaa has this Korean brand in town which attracted me instantly; not only me but many other facemask lovers. I, as usual, brought one to experiment. The packaging is so eye-catchy that no one can resist putting it into their carts. I have, however, not so many good things to say about it. Carry on with reading my detailed review about this DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask.
Price: Rs 100
How to Use:
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Spread the mask sheet evenly on your face.
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the face mask.
- Essence is left on your face after taking off the mask, tap your face for allowing the essence to be completely absorbed into your skin.
My Experience with DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask
Packaging: The packaging looks typical of the festive season. I loved how DearPacker packed their face masks. It is the most attractive face mask package I have ever come across. The mask inside is jet black in color, completely dripped with Charcoal extract and eyes, nose and lips cutouts.
Fragrance: The fragrance is really very nose-pleasing. It is not very strong, therefore, will not come out to be allergic to people with a sensitive nose.
Experience: I had a rather satisfactory experience with this Charcoal face mask. I had a lot of expectations from this brand because a) packaging is brilliant; b) charcoal, which something new.
First, the eye, nose and lip cutouts are not really proper. I had an unpleasant time having this mask on my face because it kept on irritating the corner of my eyes.
Secondly, I couldn’t see any real wow effect on my face. My face looked exactly the same after an hour of removing the mask. The only effect applause-worthy is the brightening of my complexion. The pores on my face were same and skin didn’t look much clearer.
Overall, I’m not really happy with the performance. I don’t know how DearPacker’s other variants will perform but this one will never be the part of my best face masks. Yes, the packaging is brilliant and the mask sheet has more amount of charcoal essence in it than other face mask brands, but there is nothing major about the effect it provides; especially if we talk about pore clearing and purified skin.
- Attractive packaging- probably the best so far
- Easy to use
- Lovely fragrance
- 5 free- Parabens, No Mineral oil, no Talc, no Triclosan, no Triethanolamine
- Brightens the complexion a bit
- Cutouts are not proper
- The absence of pore clearing and skin purifying effect.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Never in my whole life, I’m going to purchase this charcoal mask. I am still hopeful of DearPacker’s other variants. I will wait for my fellow reviewers’ take on DearPacker’s mask sheets. I would not really recommend you to purchase charcoal mask sheet.
More by Dear Packer?
- Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Lab Collection Anti-Dry & Hydrating Mask Review
- Dear Packer Sandalwood + Rose Water Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review
- Dear Packer Green Tea + Jasmine Flower Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Pea + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Coconut Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Fenugreek + Cucumber Home Remedy Mask Review