What is it and who is it for? Everyuth Golden Glow Peel Off Mask is a peel-off mask that helps gives you an instant glow and makes your face look radiant, making your skin look toned and firm. So for the all the girls who are way too lazy to make an appointment at a salon for a facial or a regular clean up, then this is certainly for you. This product is for all you girls who are looking for a peel-off mask which is good in quality and is also under Rs.100/-. Such a pocket-friendly product!
- The product comes in a tube like a container. The directions pertaining usage are mentioned on the product itself. The peel-off mask has a sticky texture so make sure you don’t take out more than the desired quantity and apply immediately on the face. Also make sure to apply an even layer, which is not too thin or too thick so that the peel-off mask comes out easily.
- To begin with, you need to cleanse your face first and dry it. Then take the tube container, twist open to remove the cap and squeeze the product out on your finger and spread evenly over your face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Apply the product in a downward direction. Once done, let it sit for 15-20 minutes till it has completely dried. As the peel of mask dries it will make your face/skin feel tight so maintain a relaxed posture with no facial movement.
- Once dried pull the mask off starting from the forehead in a downward direction and then clean and wash your face with cold water.
My Experience with the Everyuth Golden Glow Peel Off
This body lotion comes in a handy pump bottle. The lotion’s texture is not runny. It is actually like a lightweight cream. I really love this texture and in my opinion, this is the best texture a body lotion can have. It gets instantly absorbed, without leaving any greasy or oily residue.
I am a HUGE fan of its fragrance. It is so light and neutral; I can guarantee it will not bother anyone. If you just want to smell clean and good, go for this product. The fragrance is not really out there…but you get mild whiffs of it now and then, throughout the day.
As far as the Moisturization goes, this is a decent moisturizer. If you regularly reapply it, the skin will not feel dry. But if you are expecting a heavy duty moisturizer, that heals cracked skin, this is a lotion …and naturally unsuited for that purpose. I recommend you use body butter in that case.
- Makes your skin look radiant
- Tones up your face and makes the skin firm
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pocket-friendly price
- Clean dirt, removes dead skin and cleanses pores.
- Not suitable for highly sensitive skin
- Does cause mild tingling
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes. It is a must have product for all. When you are too lazy to go out for cleanup or facial then this product does come to your rescue. And also if you use it once in 15 days it can tube can last for a minimum of 4 sessions, which is good in comparison to the price.
More by Everyuth?