Winter season can be terrible for our skin. One part of the body which is the most neglected during this season is our feet. Cracked and dull looking feet are common during winter. But this doesn’t mean that we have to rush to salons for expensive pedicures or foot spa treatment. Regular use of a good foot cream can help keep your feet soft during winters. In my search for the perfect foot cream, I chanced upon FabIndia Avocado Foot Cream.
Details about Fab India Avocado Foot Cream
This cream is made up of naturally moisturizing Avocado oil and beeswax. It claims to soften dry and calloused heels and feet. Avocado oil is great for skin. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which help keep skin soft and youthful.
Beeswax, a natural skin softener, is also a source of vitamin A.
Price: Rs350 for 100ml
Shelf life: 36 months
Sensitive skin alert: No
Ingredients: Purified water, urea, isopropyl palmitate, glycerine, petroleum jelly, emulsifying wax, beeswax, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, neem seed oil, Avocado oil, Propylparaben, cl 61570, cl 19140
My experience with Fab India Avocado Foot Cream
Packaging: It comes with the traditional tub packaging of Fab India. It is easy to use, though I personally feel that tube packing is better. Fab India has tried to improve its packaging as their new metallic lid closes tightly and looks better.
Application instructions: Wash and scrub your feet before using the cream. Apply liberally and massage onto feet, paying close attention to heels and calloused skin. Cover your feet with cotton socks overnight to seal in moisture.
Colour, texture, and fragrance: This cream has a light green tint to it. The texture is quite soft and creamy. It has a pleasant fragrance that is not very overpowering.
Experience: The cream is very soft and not very dense and oily as you would expect a foot cream to be. It works well on the feet but does give it eight to ten days of regular application to show the results. I have been using it for the last one month and have found it to be very effective. The best time to use it is at night. Just wash your feet and apply it on the soles. It gets absorbed quickly so you don’t have to worry about dirtying your bedsheets.
Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get instantaneous results.You will notice the cracks in your feet healing in about a week. For those who do not have cracked heels, the results may be faster.
Overall Performance of Fab India Avocado Foot Cream
- Pleasant fragrance
- Contains natural ingredients like avocado and beeswax
- Softens feet
- It can last up to three months as you need to use very little
- Not totally organic
- Starts showing results after a week
- Tub packaging is not very traveler friendly
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Definitely. I feel this is a great product to incorporate into your daily beauty regime. I will not wait for my feet to get this damaged before using it next winter.
More Foot Care?
- The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- DIY Listerine Foot Soak – Heal Cracked Heels At Home !
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse Review